6. Yoongi

(after 1 week)

(y/n pov)

as soon as i woke up, there was a sharp pain in my lower abdomen as i clutched at it...i widened my eyes at the sudden realization- it was the day...i got out of my bed with difficulty and locked the room firstly..

searching the bathroom cabinet for napkins, i was thankful when i found the extra ones i'd brought last time..

taking a warm bath and changing immediately,  went out to change the soiled sheets of my bed..i'd do the laundry later but right now i needed to eat something to take my pain killers...

i went out to be faced by a cooking jin oppa...

the smell was just so delicious..it made my mouth water...

y/n- good morning, oppa!
jin- good morning y/nie!

he ruffled my hair lovingly...it seemed like he noticed how i was walking so he asked in concern...

jin- what happened y/n? you seem like in pain...
y/n- a-ah nothing oppa...just that i'm on my periods...

he made an 'oh' face...

jin- you should've told me earlier...go and rest in your room..i'll bring you the breakfast there itself and..also tell me if you need anything, hmm?

he caressed my cheek, bending to my level and spoke in a motherly tone..i was thankful..

y/n- thank you oppa! you're the best! (thumbs up)

he chuckled...

jin- ok go now

jin- ok go now...breakfast will take a lil bit more time..
y/n- hmmm..

then i went to my room..

(time skip)

mood swing in periods are the worst thing ever and thats what i'm suffering from right now...

i'm missing eomma and appa too much...by eomma and appa, i mean the ones who are not here anymore...

i wonder what it'd have been like if they hadn't died in that horrible car accident....with my back facing the door, i was crying sitting on my bed....

y/n- eomma..appa..i miss you..a lot! i wish you'd have been here...even though i've got a new dad..and mom has been taking care of me really well since you went away...i'm still missing you both..

i was just speaking and crying to myself when i felt a hand on my back, rubbing it in a comforting gesture...i looked at my side and was rather surprised to see someone whom i hadn't ever expected to be here...

yoongi- you must miss them a lot huh? you're like me..

(yoongi's pov)

i was just walking to the hall but then i heard the sound of some soft sniffs and cries along with mumbles..