7. Namjoon

(the next morning)

it was monday and all of you had school today...you all were ready at the dining table except one person...min yoongi...

jin- aish! that sleepyhead!
y/n- wait oppa! let me just go and call him...
jin- ok...

you entered his room to see him sleeping peacefully on the bed...

y/n- yah! oppaaa!! wake up!!!!
yoongi- 2 more..minutes...
y/n- (sigh) you're gonna get late for school! wake up! everybody is waiting for you to eat breakfast!!
yoongi- aish!! ok ok! i'm up..stop shouting now!
y/n- yeah hurry up..
yoongi- (mumble) such a brat...
y/n- yah! i heard that!

he looked at you teasingly sticking his tongue out as you started chasing him around the bedroom...he was laughing all the time..

this was the first time you'd seen him laugh and it was so satisfying to watch his gummy smile...

(time skip)

after washing up, yoongi entered the dining room while laughing and talking with you...even bangtan was astonished..yoongi had never been loud...it was a new sight to see...

some of them smiled at both of you while others rolled their eyes or just had a blank expression...

y'all finished the breakfast and you headed to the large limousine waiting outside...

yoongi- from now on, you'll go with us y/n..
y/n- huh? but-
jin- no buts..yoongi's right..you'll come with us...
y/n- ok..but i'll not enter the school building with y'all..
yoongi- why?
y/n- your fangirls are crazy...they might rip my head off..

jin, yoongi and jungkook chuckled..

(time skip- back from school)

 you needed to buy some stuff for hyun so had to go the mall...

y/n- jin oppa..i'm going to the mall..
jin- why? with whom?
y/n- to buy some stuff for hyun...and of course i'm going with the driver ahjussi..
jin- no i can't trust the driver to give him your responsibility...