Bad Romance

Yes. . . .another songfic, don't judge me.

I'ma part of gacha community and having idea on fucking gcmv or gacha music video editing such bullshit. Is a thing.

Anyways, yes another male reader but the other one I'll make next.

Yeah. . .it's a female one

I want to move on to the other books!

Pov starts at 4th year

Gryffindor

Y/N Pov:

Want your bad romance

"So you're going to perform this yule ball?" Hermione asked with a huge grin.

"Mhm" I hummed, feeling my cheeks tingle with heat.

I want your ugly, I want your disease
I want your everything as long as it's free

"Are you alright Y/N? You're very hot. . . . .do you want anything?" Hermione asked as she put her hand on my forehead.

"I want your love"

"I'm sorry what was that?" Hermine asked with a raised brow.

(I want your love)
Love, love, love, I want your love (I

"N-nothing 'Mione, well. . . . .erm. . .I'll just go. I need to practice!"

want your love, I want your love)

"God I am so fucking cringe. . . . ."

The next day

"You alright now?" Hermione asks in a worried tone, touching my forehead.

I want your drama, the touch of your hand

"Yeah. . . .much better" I breathed out and she backed up, holding my hand.

"Did you do you're potions essay?" Hermione asks with a smile.

"There's a potions essay?!" I ask in panic.

"Yes there is Y/N" Hermione laughed and began dragging me somewhere.

"Where are we going?!" I ask as she just kept on running while dragging me.

"To the library you moron, I'll help you with you're essay" she giggled and I smiled.

We got to the library, quickly putting my things on the table as Hermione at beside me, still holding my hand.

I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand

She out my hand up in the air and hold it close near her lips until she latches a gentle kiss on my knuckles.

I turned away, trying to hide my red cheeks from the action as she started playing with my hand, tracing shapes. "W-what was that for?"

"You seem stressed N/N" she giggled quietly.

I want your love (want your love)

"It's because the performance is nearing. . . ." I whispered and groaned in annoyance as for the fact I can't recompose.

Love, love, love, I want your love (want your love, I want your love)-