Soulmate Song (Au)

Female reader

Sister of Harry Potter

Y'all are Gryffindor 

Pov starts at 6th year

3rd Person Pov:

It was a normal day in Hogwarts, until all of a sudden there was an important announcement.

"Good Afternoon to all of you. Now you all may be wondering why you are here today in a nice Saturday afternoon. Well I oppose that you should know that there would be something that will happen in a month and it would never happen again. 5th years to 7th year are the only ones that are allowed as it is time for you to find your soulmate" Dumbledore announced as the whole students of the great hall gasped.

"F-find your soulmate with a song....?" says a snickering sibling of Harry Potter. Ginny was also snickering beside her along with her brother Ron.

"Shut it Y/N" Hermione snapped and the Potter threw her arms up in surrender along with the Weasley siblings who were snickering beside her. Harry chuckled at her sister's childish behavior.

"Finding your soulmate wouldn't be that hard. Because, all you need to hear is their favorite song, only theirs. You would hear each other's favorite song. Now you maybe asking if you have the same favorite song. Well, there is a solution for that. Your favorite song would be changed to your least favorite one. The soulmate finding would only be happening for a month and it would begin tomorrow. You can tell each other's song but if you still hear their song, it means that you did not find your soulmate. That is all, any questions?" Dumbledore asked but only one student raised their hand. "Yes Ms. Potter?"

"We would be given headphones correct? What if our soulmate was playing their song as we are playing ours?" Y/N asked as the other students nodded in agreement.

"Harry, forgive me for asking, but is your sister smart or just an idiot?" Hermione asked and Y/N pouted and turned away mumbling things.

"She had her moments" Harry laughed as he once again listens to Dumbledore.

"Ah! a smart question Ms. Potter, yes you would be given headphones and if you and your soulmate play each other's song in chorus, only one song can be heard. That would be the song that would empower your song or your soulmate's song. Any more questions?" Dumbledore says with twinkling eyes and a toothless smile. "Yes Ms. Potter, what is it?"

"Then that would mean we won't have classes for a month right? I mean, students has different schedule each house and if our soulmate is in another house then that would mean we can have a commotion in class. If I read right, the headphones shall be worn all day in a month. So, how can we focus in class if our soulmate would play the song if we are in class that time?" Y/N asked as the students nodded in agreement to her point.

"No classes in a month, bloody hell. Hermione what would you do?" Ron asked as chuckles and snickering can be heard.

"Read Ronald, I could read what lessons we would learn if we don't have classes for a month" Hermione huffed as she turned to Y/N who was listening intently to Dumbledore. She felt something erupting in her stomach as she looks at the girl. Her cheeks was getting flustered but she shook it away and turned to Dumbledore once again.

"Yes, yes. You see, you will not have classes for a month..." he says as students celebrate but immediately died down "But, you will be given papers that has your assignments and lessons, each week. Now I suppose that you have no more further questions. Professors!, it is time to give them their headphones" Dumbledore announced.