*Mine*

Fem reader
Hufflepuff
G!P
Reader gets jealous at Ron who has been spending time with Hermione and not you, little did you know it was her plan to get your attention and also to make her legs numb.

Narrator Pov:

Y/N has been getting mad and jealous lately because of Ronald Weasley who has been spending time with her girlfriend, Hermione Granger.

They haven't been spending time in a week and Y/N desperately needs her girlfriends attention.

So she decided that she'll make Hermione beg for forgiveness as she fuck her mercilessly and just by the thought of it makes her little friend in her pants hard.

Y/N Pov:

I'm waiting for my girlfriend in my dorm as I got help from my friend F/N (friend name). I hid in a corner of the room as I'll surprise her when she comes in. My girlfriend Hermione Granger has been avoiding me for a week and it made me irritated.

So now she'll pay for I will take her walking abilities away. I smirked as i think of it.

Minutes later my friend locked the door making me and my beautiful girlfriend alone.

"Why hello there darling" I said innocently as I get hard.

3rd person Pov:

Y/N pins Hermione on the door as she locks it, getting closer to Hermione.

"H-hey love" Hermione said nervously as her face reddens.

"Hmmm, just love I expect more......than that" Y/N said narrowing her eyes as she grips Hermione's hips rather harshly.

"Wh-what do you mean Y/N?" Hermione said looking anywhere but Y/N.

But Y/N grabbed her chin still gripping Hermione's waist harshly as she says "don't. You. Dare. Lie to me kitten" she said as her eyes darken with lust and hunger, eyeing at Hermione like she's her prey.

"I-im sorry Y/N" Hermione said as she tries to control her breathing as Y/N moves her knee to her clothed center making her soaking wet.

"Is that it kitty?"

"N-no"

"Then what will you do?..." Y/N said pressing her knee deeper as Hermione moans softly.

"Be a go-good pet"

"That's right" Y/N said as she moves her knee away from Hermione's clothed center and kissed her neck feverishly pressing her to the wooden door harder making her moan.

"P-please Y/N"

"Please what?" As Y/N move her hand inside her skirt going inside Hermione's underwear as she teased her by her finger ghosting her clit.

"T-touch me please, I'm begging you" she said as she moans by the contact of Y/N's finger inside her wet folds.

"Since you asked nicely, of course I will" as she adds another finger.

Minutes go by as Hermione's breathing get heavier as she grips Y/N shoulder tighter still trying to keep her screams of pleasure by Y/N touching her the right spot making her see stars.

Y/N starts adding another finger which makes it three.

"Ngh..." Hermione grunts out "m-more Y/N, pls" she said as she burry her head into Y/N's neck hoisting her legs as Y/N hovers her thighs.

Y/N added another finger which makes it four as her thumb rubs her clit making Hermione moan loudly.

"You like that love" Y/N whispering to Hermione's ear as Hermione tries not to fall from her girlfriends embrace pleasuring her. Hermione nods which Y/N growled to her ear saying "words baby or else I won't be nice"