I love them to much to let them go

Pov starts at 6th year
Gender neutral

3rd Pov:

Y/N and Hermione have been best friends ever since they met.

But one of them.has to think it's romance and one have to think it's platonic.

One of them has to care of the other one while the other one is left behind because of a lover.

One has to take care of the other one when the other one has a bad break up while the other one was completely oblivious that the one that's taking care of them likes them.

Favor to favor, love to love, hate to hate and lie to lie.

That is the bonding of Hermione Jean Granger that is completely devoted to Y/N who is just oblivious to the fact that Hermione likes them cause they see this relationship as platonic and nothing else.

Now the moment of truth where Y/N was kissing Cho Chang Infront of the Ravenclaw common room as they were having a party. Many cheered, many gasped, many whistled, and one has to mourn.

"Why didn't you say you love them Hermione?" Ginny asked the bushy haired girl that was shedding tears from what she is seeing.

"That's because I love them too much to let them go" she said as she smiled sadly as she was looking up and thinking "one day you'll think of me more than a friend"

Word count: 235
Because Y/N is always the one that's broken by Hermione, I thought let's try Hermione being vulnerable for Y/N
Wow it's been so long since I wrote and angst
IM BEGGING YA'LL BETTER READ MY NEW BOOK