Story of My Love

Pov starts at 6th year
Another fem reader
Any house

Harry Pov:

"Y/N?" I ask as we were talking at the bridge looking at the sunset.

"Yeah?" She ask as she looks at the view with a small smile on her face.

"Have you ever been inlove?" I ask with a smile on face while looking at her.

"Cast the spell and you'll know" she says with a chuckle and I felt a little bit troubled, maybe I'll go overboard.

"A-are you sure?" I ask nervously, cause maybe I'll go in through some of her private memories.

"I'm sure" she says with a smile and looks at me. "Go on" she nodded in reassurance.

"Legilimiency"

I cast and I enter her memories.

Written on these walls are the stories that I can't explain

"I'm Hermione Granger and you are?" 11 year old Hermione ask and I felt myself smile.

"Y/N, Y/N L/N. Pleasure to meet you" Y/N says with a huge grin.

I leave heart my open
But it stays right here empty for days

"No one asked for your opinion, you filthy mudblood" Draco sneered and Y/N stand up Infront of Hermione.

"Shut it ferret, if I hear you call that ever again let's see where it takes you" she says dangerously cold and punched him on the face.

Good times

She told me in the morning
That she don't feel the same about us in her bones

"C'mon Mione cheer up, you look ugly when you cry" Y/N says as she wiped the tears of Hermione's face.

"Oh how I hate you" Hermione chuckled with a smile.

"Now that's the happy Mione I know" Y/N says with a huge grin and hugged Hermione once again.

Hermione wrapped her arm to hers and muttered a thank you.

It seems to me when I die
These words will be written on my store

"Hey! Hey! Don't look at him! Look at me!" Y/N says as she stand up Infront of Hermione to cover Ron.

"Why? Jealous babe" Hermione smirked and laughed as Y/N let out a pout.

I chuckle to myself.

And I'll be gone, gone tonight

"You love him don't you?" Y/N ask with rage as her eyes wells in tears.

"I'm sorry it wasn't my intention. I love you but I can't choose, both of you!" Hermione exclaimed with tears on her eyes.

The ground beneath by feet is open wide

"Rubbish! If you really loved me then you wouldn't love him!" Y/N shouted as she sobbed.

"You know what! It's over choose him! I don't care anymore!" Y/N shouted and Hermione pleaded as she sobbed yet Y/N was already gone.

"Y/N! Y/N! Please, love! I'm sorry please I love you!" Hermione cried and fell down on the floor.

The way I've been holding on to tight

"You fucking liar!" Y/N shouted as she threw her things around.

She cried, shouted, sobbed and cut.

With nothing in between

"Y-Y/N" I say with sorrow in my voice as I felt my tears trickle.