Relationship

Part 2 of notes

request : )

Pov starts at 7th year by now with flashbacks

Harry Pov:

It's been a year since Ron and Hermione Have been dating. Me and Ginny was there comforting Y/N since she likes her. We also knew that was her sending notes to Hermione because we requested it but after she tells us the story why she ran away, we just made her distant to Hermione so she couldn't see the two. She can't bare seeing the two kiss, cuddle or hug, or feed each other she found it......revolting.

______________________________________

Great hall

"Hey Ginny....Harry, where's Y/N?" Hermione asked in a quiet voice.

"Can you please just don't bother looking for her. She just want to distant herself to you for now" Ginny said.

"Yeah, could you just give her some space" I said.

"Space!? It's already been a year that she hasn't talk to me and she still needs space!?" She shouted causing everyone to look at us.

"Let's just go Harry we need to go check on Y/N" Ginny said

"Sure, let's go" I replied

"I'll come with you" Hermione butted in.

"No you won't Hermione" I retorted

"Why not?, I will go no matter what you say or will do. After that talk in a year I just want to talk to her again okay?" She said in a pleading voice as my mind flickered to the memory she was saying.

Flashback:

"Hey Y/N guess what" Hermione said to Y/N who looked at her while. I was comforting her with Ginny.

"What?" She said irritated

"Why are you mad?" Hermione asked

"Cause I'm not" Y/N retorted

"Yes you are, so tell me what's wrong"she commanded

"You and your stupid crush with Ron" Y/N muttered

"What?"

"I need a break from this friendship alright. It's like what Harry told you yesterday or Ginny told you earlier give me some space to think and I'll be ready to talk to you again!" Y/N shouted as she stand up making me and Ginny reprocate what she did.

"Why do you n-need a break fr-from our fr-friendship Y/N?" Hermione ask as her eyes were now slightly glossed with tears.

"Because I need to think about something and distant myself away from you" she said as she looked at me and Ginny signalling that we need to go. We caught it then we go but we didn't go that far so we can still hear the conversation.

"B-but Y/N you can't do that your my bestfriend, your my-" she was cut of by Y/N who let the emotions control her.

"ITS BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPID THIEF BOYFRIEND!" tears now falling to her cheeks"HE STOLE WHAT SHOULD BE MINE. HE STOLE MY WORK, MY WORDS THAT I THINK ABOUT OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!"

"I-i don't understand" Hermione said now crying too.

"I was the one sending the notes. I was the one who said I was completely and devotedly in love with you. I was the one who saw your face through the crowd, I was the one who always notice your voice was like the morning sun. But then out of nowhere Ron decided to BUTT IN AND SAID HE WROTE THE NOTES FOR YOU! BUT IT WAS ME" Y/N said crying and pointing to herself that it was her all along.

"IT WAS ME WHO ALWAYS NOTICE YOU. IT WAS ME WHO ALWAYS LOVE YOU BUT YOU CANT SEE CAUSE ITS ALL RON WHO GETS TO STEAL YOU."

"But wh-why didn't you just tell me. I could've give you a ch-chance" Hermione said grabbing Y/N's hands but she yanked it away causing Hermione to cry more.

"No, no you won't. You never will. Wanna know why? Because Ron's the thief who always get everything he wants just because he gets to be Harry Potter's friend. Because he gets to save the wizarding school for the first time on his fucking life without help." Y/N said

"He gets you because he can't put his pride down. He gets you because he thinks THAT SOMEONE WHO'S A LOSER LIKE ME CAN GET YOU AND NOT HIM!"

"She's right you know Y/N" Ginny told me

"I know" I said "Ron has pride like a Slytherin"

"That's why I needed to distant myself to you so maybe just maybe i can move on" she said but Hermione says nothing

"See even you think that I'm a freak"
She said taking her leave.

"Y-Y/N please" Hermione said in a pleading whisper but she was already gone. "You two can come out now you know"

"Why didn't you tell me? That it was her all along and you knew."

"Because maybe you'll figure out how she loves you but no you chose my idiotic brother over her" Ginny said.

"I'm sorry okay?"

"There's no need to be sorry Hermione. There's nothing"

End of flashback

"Please let me come with you" she said still pleading. I looked at Ginny and then she sighed she now looked to Hermione and said

"Fine but we'll be there. We'll be there if something goes wrong"

"Thank you" she muttered softly.

______________________________________

Common room

Ginny Pov:

As we walked into the Gryffindor common room we saw Luna and a certain h/c hair kissing.

"Hey Y/N, Luna" Harry said gently as they pulled away. When I turn to look at Hermione I could tell she was trying to hold back tears.

"Oh hey guys. Oh...... Hey Hermione" she said softly while holding Luna's hand.

"Did we just saw you two kiss?" I asked

"Erm.....er yeah we just got together yesterday. Right love?" She asked Luna

"Mhm" Luna hummed in answer

"Well congrats to you two!" Harry said happily

"Yeah, congrats!" I said genuinely.

"Thank you" they said in unison.

Harry Pov:

"C-congrats to you tw-two" Hermione said her voice cracking."umm.....er Y/N can I m-maybe talk to you right n-now" she asked tears glossed her eyes.

"Yeah... Sure can you guys maybe go?" Y/N asked us as we nodded in agreement. "I'll see you later love" she said to Luna as she pecked her cheek.

"Okay, bye." Luna said softly as she pecked Y/N's lip making Y/N's face stare at her with adoration as she left with Ginny.

"Please don't make your talk go overload." I said making Y/N chuckle but Hermione stayed quiet.

"Don't worry, I won't let my emotions get to me this time." She said.

I nodded and left letting the two of them talk

Word count: 1123
Whooo, I'll right the next part tomorrow or later I literally don't know