Study

Male reader
Any house
Another request
A year lower than Hermione
Pov starts at 5th year

Y/N Pov:

"Oh c'mon N/N, it's not that bad" Ginny teased me while looking at the grade 5 charms book.

"Ginny, both you and I know how I suck at charms" I groaned in annoyance as she rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Ask Hermione then, I'm sure she would love her cute boyfriend to study" she teased with a baby voice as she pinched my cheeks and I huffed standing up.

"I hate you Ginevra Weasley"

"Yeah, sure you do Y/N L/N"

⊂(◉‿◉)つ

"Mione?" I ask as I knock the door.

"Come in" a faint voice says and I opened the door to see Hermione on the bed.

"Yes love, do you need something?" She asks with a smile as she put her book away.

"Yes...." I muttered shyly as I closed the door and plopped myself on her bed.

She chuckles when I lay my head on her lap. "What is it then?" She ask with a hum, playing with my hair.

"Could you maybe.....help me with my charms test?" I ask with a nervous smile, looking up at her.

She pecked my forehead and I sat up, gathering my things as she sat herself between my legs. "What lesson do you need help with?"

"Everything" I sighed and she laughed, opening my book as I situated my head on her shoulder, holding her hand. "I love you"

She smiled and turned her head and faced me, pecking my lips while smiling. "I love you too Y/N, now let's study before you fail the test and I'm not gonna give you kisses for a week.

"Yes ma'am"

Word count: 290
Holy shit, were close to 18k and I am so fucking grateful to all of you

We also have reached 2k reads with my book criminal and thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you too for the high rankings and all! Thank you!