Hi, There

(art from above belongs to bubstar2008  YUH WATER BUDDIES 4 LIFE💅💅✨✨✨✨)

anyways, *insert abuela alma* MIRABEL! LETS GOO

(set to the next morning after luca gave birth to oliver)

It was early in the morning as Alberto woke up to crying. Turns out, it was Oliver bawling his little eyes out with his tiny hands balled up into fists. He looked over to see the reef siren sleeping soundly. Huh, guess the birth really took a lot out of him. "Take your time, love.." He planted a kiss on Luca's chocolate chestnut curls before walking over the the Capricorn's crib. "Aw, it's okay. Daddy's got you." The father scorpion gently rocked his baby to calm him down.

"What's wrong? Are you hungry?" He said as Oliver nibbled on Alberto's pinky finger. "Okay, baby. We'll get you to mommy soon." As he walked over, Luca slowly stirred awake. "Look, sweetie. Mommy's awake now." The scorpion gently rested Oliver on the cancerian's chest. "Hi, baby. Good morning." Luca took his tiny baby goat. "Aww, are you hungry?" He said as Oliver tried to suckle onto his nipple. "Ok, okay."  He softly giggled as he raised his shirt, beginning to nurse Oliver. When he was done, he gently drifted the Capricorn over his shoulder and softly patted his back so he can burp.

Soon enough, Silver and Savanna quietly walked through the bedroom door. "Titi Luca!" Silver happily whispered. "Can we see the baby, please?" Savanna asked. "Sure." Luca introduced his magenta siren to the Gemini's. "Awwwww! He's so cute!!" Savanna whispered. "This is your new cousin, Oliver." He said as Oliver was nestled comfortably in his mother's arms. "Hi, Oliver. We're gonna take good care of you."

I CANT DO DIS.... HERE ENJOY DIS

Love y'all, stay messy, and ALWAYS spill the tea!

-Zari💜♋️