Countdown To Baby pt.3

aight y'all!! the fun part's here! just one teeny tiny warning⚠️
LOTS. OF. BLOOD. 
that's all!☺️

"Are you ready to have your baby?" Amelia asked the siren that was in distress. "Yes, yes! Anything to stop the pain!" Luca wailed. "Alright! And...... Push!!"

Clutching on the bedsheets, Luca followed Giulia and Amelia's rules, going "NNNNGGGGHHHHHH!!" while pushing and panting "Uh! Uh! Uh!" when he didn't. It was getting frustrating when the scale counted to 10 while pushing, then resting for a moment, then pushing again a few moments later. But we're done with that now.

"I.... I can't...... I can't do this..." Luca squeezed Alberto's hand, as if he was holding onto a rope. Crying out loud as the pain consumed his body. This was too much. "Don't you dare to quit on me now." Alberto encouraged, making eye contact with him. "You're doing so well. Just a few more pushes until we get the rest of the head out." He wiped away his damp hair that clung to his forehead in strains. "You got this, Luca! Push!" Amelia said. Luca felt Alberto's hands run circles against his hips, a groan leaving him as the head slipped through before getting stuck at his pelvis. He couldn't help as he gasped a few times at the pressure that was making attempts to spread his hips and opening. "Luca, breathe! Tell us what's wrong." Giulia demanded. "Th-the head! I-it's stuck!"

WOOF GAWD IM TIRED

Love y'all, stay messy, and ALWAYS spill the tea!

-Zari💜♋️