The Apology

(oh my gosh, Abby & Avery. i know y'all are impatient for the baby, but I'm working on it. i don't mean to sound like a bully, but, PLEASE, JUST CHILL. alright *insert jorge* let's make the spackle)

Later after the incident with the catfish, back at the residence, Alberto was putting a band-aid on Luca's cheek. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there sooner.." Alberto kissed his cheek. "I-it's okay....." Luca whimpered. "Can I do anything for you?" The scorpion questioned. "Maybe s-some seaweed and Nutella....." The brunette said. "As usual?" "Mmhm.." "Now, who was that?" Bruno walked back and forth, thinking. "That was Ercole. He's nothing but a bully who likes to walk all over people, including us." The reef siren rubbed his tummy bump. "You must be Luca, right?" The archer said. "Huh?" Luca quickly ate his seaweed as he turned his attention to Bruno. "Relax! I'm not gonna eat you." Bruno put his hands up in an 'I'm unarmed' motion. "Look, um, how should I say this? Um.... You were there when I should have been, and everything else, I want to thank you for that." The archer explained the the pregnant crab. "Oh, it's not your fault. I know, I've been at that kind of situation. I had to take my nieces to NASA because their mums were at work. But you're welcome." Luca was pleased. "So, um, when are you due?" The archer questioned. "Oh, I was supposed to be due on October 28th, since I was first pregnant on January 1st." The chocolate-brown eyes male discussed. "Whoa, you're powerful." Bruno exclaimed. "Yeah, but it's getting heavy. Like, you have to sit down every three minutes heavy." Luca groaned. But, tomorrow is December 31. And that's when the time they never expected happens....

ALRIGHT, Y'ALL. PEACE

Love y'all, stay messy, and ALWAYS spill the tea!

-Zari💜♋️