Revenge

(i've been working on this book for a literal week now
okay, *insert mirabel madrigal* let's go, let's go!)

Luca was reading a book to his soon-to-be baby as he heard his and Alberto's bedroom's doorknob slightly turned to the left. He thought that was Giulia or Amelia, but it ended up being the tiny Gemini's of the house. Okay, lemme give you a little backstory. After two months of marriage, Giulia and Amelia had twins girls, Savanna and Silver, both 7 years old, but still their mums' apples of their eyes. Savanna, the redhead like her mum, is sometimes anti-social. She was always so calm, and patient. She always slept, A LOT. But hey, she had her other mum, Amelia's side. Meanwhile, Silver, (LE SIGH) she was like her mama ram. Blonde hair, always loved attention, and such a wild card. She always threw a tantrum when it was nap time, she was a "rule-breaker", and sometimes, a little too much. But no matter what, Amelia and Giulia loved their girls equally.

"Titi Luca!" Silver playfully yelled. "Can we see the baby please?" Savanna asked. "Of course." Luca raised his baggy sweatshirt. The two girls' faces displayed wonder as they felt the baby move. "When are they coming out?" Silver calmly asked, for the first time. "Soon, buggy. Soon." Luca replied. "Is it gonna be a boy or a girl?" Savanna questioned the older brunette. "I don't know, honey. But, we'll find out." Luca rubbed his tummy bump gently. The three of them quickly turned to the door to where as they saw Alberto walking through. "UNCLE AL!!" The two rushed over to the periwinkle siren who was standing at the door. "Hey! My littles dazzles!" Alberto gave the two a tight but gently bear hug. "Alright, I need you two to leave, okay? Titi Luca and I will talk about adult stuff." Alberto explained the girls. "Aww, are you gonna play with us later?" Silver asked him. "If you be good." The scorpion told the twins. "Okay!" Savanna said as the two both ran out of the room.

"So, how did it go?" The crab asked Alberto. "Well, I was wrong about my dad leaving me because he hated me. The truth is, my species of sirens were under attack. My dad was picked for the war, but I was still around. So he took me to the island to stay safe. The war lasted about four years, that was during the time I first met you.  My dad made sure our side won, and he did. He, and I, are one of the last few still standing. I feel bad for accusing him..." Alberto could feel himself falling apart. "I'm so glad you trusted him, and that's what I like about you." Luca comforted him. "Ooh..." Luca winced a little as he felt a small kick. "What is it?" Alberto asked the pregnant reef siren. "The baby's kicking." Luca said as Alberto peppered kisses on his belly. "Mommy and daddy can't wait to see you." The honey-combed curled male put his hand on Luca's tummy bump. "Is it okay if I can sit outside for a bit?" Luca wondered. "Sure. Just, be careful." Alberto helped Luca outside.

A few hours later, well, no one touched him, only said hi and asked how far along was he. At least 3 minutes passed by, Luca was singing a song to his siren as he saw the catfish. "Ercole......" The chocolate-brown eyed siren cuddled his bump close. "Did you miss me, piccoletto?"

OH. MAH. GAWD. WHAT?!

JUST CAME BACC FROM SCHOOL, AND IS THIS 589 NOTIFICATIONS ON MY BOOK I SMELL?!

LOVE y'all, stay messy, and ALWAYS spill the tea!

-Zari💜♋️