SURPRISE!

(le sigh) sil3nzio brun0, let's do this

"Luca, face it, you're pregnant." The ram told the shy brunette, arms crossed in a chill motion. Luca looked up from the now flushed toilet now into Giulia's ginger red eyes. "Wh-what?! You're speaking nonsense!" The crab ranted on and on. "Who told..........you.........that........."
Then he remembered.

The night after he and the periwinkle siren got married. The time they spent their honeymoon at the Isola De Mare and displayed some...........erm...........uh.........,(how should i say this?)...... some ✨necromancy. The way how Luca moaned pleas. It all hit him.  The nausea, abdominal pain, it all started to make sense! Chocolate brown eyes shot wide open, a typhoon of emotions swirling in Luca's head as he looked down at his protruding tummy. He was a bit scared, but didn't know if he really was pregnant or not.

"I'll go and get ya a test from the store to prove you right." The ram walked out Luca and Alberto's bedroom, leaving her blonde wife and the maybe pregnant cancerian behind. "When she thinks she's right....." Amelia said. "She'll never let go the idea." Luca frowned a bit.He shuddered with pain, feeling his stomach cramp horrendously as he tried to straighten his back after crouching down to vomit. Being a doctor/owner of a hospital, Amelia checked Luca's forehead to see if he had a headache. "Think you're coming down with a stomach bug?" Amelia asked softly, putting her free hand on Luca's tummy, and began to rub the slight curve that was beginning to form on his abdomen(spoiler).

The urge to feel sick immediately went away. Luca (cutely) whimpered with relief. He swore to Poseidon himself Amelia can heal with anything she possesses, even food (no offense, Juileta). Not less than 40 minutes later, Amelia had fixed Luca's favorite chocolate chip cookies with a cup of warm chocolate milk, which he always been craving for the past 3 months. "Tell me, Luca, have you been having any headaches?" Amelia asked the brunette. "Well, they come and go as they please, but never on specific dates." Luca took his cookie and dipped it in his milk. "Did you have any mood swings?" The blonde doctor asked. "Erm... at least twice.." Luca took a tiny bite out of his cookie.

The wild-raspberry curly-haired woman had finally returned from the store, with a pink bag in her hand. "Here, take these." Giulia handed the crab two pregnancy tests. "What am I supposed to do with these?" Luca asked the ram. "So you have to go to the bathroom, pee on these sticks, and the-" Giulia got cut off by Luca. "Ew! Pee on the sticks?! That's nasty!" He grossed out. "I know, but they're meant to be peed on. Then, if you see two lines, that means you're pregnant. But if you see only one, you're not pregnant." Giulia explained to the cancerian. "Wait!" Giulia stopped Luca in his tracks. "After you pee on the sticks, you have to wait at least 3 minutes, m'kay?" Giulia guided him back to the bathroom. Luca deeply breathed in and out. "Okay. Silenzio, Bruno. Let's do this." Luca read the signs carefully, peeing on the two sticks only to soon after lay them on the counter and wait for a bit.

A few minutes later, Luca had finished eating his third cookie. He walked to the bathroom, only to feel shocked. His breath caught in his throat, finding it hard to swallow as looked at both of the sticks having two lines on each one.

"They're positive......."

AYO, 605 WORDS!! LETS GOOOOO!! aight, lemme tell y'all a teeny tiny spoiler. luca was born as intersex, & w/ reproductive cells. so yeah...

Love y'all, stay messy, and ALWAYS spill the tea!

-Zari💜♋️