Shopping Spree!

This is a short chapter, sorry
mind empty😀

(skip to 3 months later)
Alberto pushed the cart, trying to keep up after his overly energetic puppy of a husband. Yes, even though Luca was literally 9 months pregnant, he could still move, especially when he's excited. Luca was zooming all over the store, and that's something coming from a pregnant reef siren. It was a good thing they had money ever since the Marcovaldo Co. had grown, because buying the clothes would not be possible. "Okay, 'Berto, do we have what we need?" The pregnant cancerian looked back at the almost over flowing cart. "Let's see, baby bottles, baby toys, diapers, baby powder....." Alberto checked the cart. "What about the baby pacifiers?" Luca rubbed his belly. "Check." Alberto replied. "Baby blankets?" "Yep." "Baby cribs?" "Indeed." "Baby towels?" "Bingo. "Baby mobiles?" "Correct." "HOLY CARP! WE FORGOT BABY FOOD!" Alberto had rushed to get baby milk.

(three minutes later)

Alberto and Luca had walked out of the store with all of the baby supplies they needed as Luca's tummy started to gurgle a bit. Alberto took notice of it. "Are you hungry, sweetness?" The scorpion asked. "A little." Luca replied. "Well, we were going to head out for some gelato. So.... wanna go?" The periwinkle siren helped his husband in the car. "Sure." Luca closed the door.

(more skippppsssss)

"Did you have a good time?" Alberto asked the bump. "I think that's a yes." The reef siren felt a tiny kick. "Alright, let's go home. Mommy Luca needs rest, and we're gonna decorate your room." The two walked back to the car as the honeycomb-curled male heard a familiar voice. "Alberto." The voice said. The scorpion turned around as he saw his dad, the same dad that left him on the Isola de Mare when he was just 13. Bruno. He tried to give his son a hug, but Alberto just backed up, strong arms protectively hugging the pregnant brunette.

"It's me, son. Your dad. I'm back."

HOLY SOCK PUPPET IN A SAUSAGE FACTORY!! CLIFFHANGER!!!

Love y'all, stay messy, and ALWAYS spill the tea!

-Zari💜♋️