The Ultrasound pt.1

(skip to month 6 of luca's pregnancy)

Now that Luca is 6 months pregnant, he is now getting used to its ups and downs, just like anything else. You have shopping to do, a new room to add to the house, hormones to battle, the strange cravings to feed, and all the pain that it comes with. But Alberto was there to help cope Luca through it. It was all worth it. And one of those reasons is that today is the day for his ultrasound.

(June 7th, 2018)

The morning was warm and early as Luca felt warm spots disappearing and reappearing again and again. Turns out, it was Alberto peppering kisses all over of his face. "Good morning, LuLu." Alberto used his favorite nickname for Luca. "Good morning, 'Berto." Luca tiredly replied. Not less than 3 seconds, Alberto trailed down to the brunette's tummy and gently raised up his soft sleep shirt. "Good morning, sweetheart." He cooed to Luca's belly. Speaking of, Luca's tummy has now grown to the point as if he ate half of a watermelon. "Do you know what today is?" Luca questioned. "Erm.... I can't remember." Alberto joked around. "Alby! Today's the ultrasound!" Luca giggled cutely. "Who-hooo!!!" The scorpion whooped out.

*skip to 7 minutes later*

"Waaah! Alberto! Help! Per favore!" Luca cried out, struggling to get his shoes on. Why? His bump has grown bigger, and it was getting frustrating to pull his knees up to his chest. "Errr! Come on!" He wailed as he heard the door open. Knowing that it was Alberto, Luca instantly hid his feet under the comfy blankets of their bed. "What's wrong, honeypot? Alberto worriedly asked the crab. Luca gave an annoyed glare at the periwinkle siren. "Oh, right..." Alberto slapped a hand to his forehead, feeling stupid. As soon as Alberto's hands met contact to Luca's tiny feet (to him), instead of helping him with his shoes, the scorpion started to tickle them. Luca tried to stop Alberto, but due to his tummy, it was pointless. "Hahahahahaha, stop!" Luca's eyes started to water from laughter. "What's wrong, sweetness? Feeling a little.... ticklish?" Alberto smirked as Luca cackled his voice out. Finally, Alberto had quit the tickle attack. "I told you your mommy was ticklish." He chuckled at the bump. "Oh shut up!" Luca yelled giggling. "Alright, alright, need any help?" Alberto asked as the reef siren nodded.

(17 minutes later)
Luca and Alberto have now reached the Portorosso clinic. Alberto was reading a magazine as he saw Luca fidgeting with his fingers. "Are you okay, sugar boo?" He asked. "Yeah, it's just..... I'm scared....." Luca worried about. "It's gonna be okay. We and the baby are gonna be fine." Alberto rubbed Luca's tummy bump gently. "Luca Scorfano?" Amelia asked. "You ready?" Alberto asked. "Silenzio, Bruno." Luca confidentiality smiled. "That's my honeybun."

Oof FUDGE

Love y'all, stay messy, and ALWAYS spill the tea!

-Zari💜♋️