(EN-)fake dating: jay

type: fluff; university AU; fake dating AU

trigger warning: 1(cursing)

word count: 1.2k words(one thousand two hundred and eighty six words)

playlist: into you by ariana grande 

"Hey Y/N."

"What?"

"I have a plan."

"And what's that?"

"Let's fake date."

Y/N jumped up from her couch and set her eyes on the boy in front of her. She assumed he had lost his mind.

"And why should I?"

"I wanna get back on Yoorim."

"Your ex? It's been months, Jay."

"But like I wanna fake date so I can piss her off before she goes abroad."

She placed my hand on my chin to think about it for some seconds.

"More drama hmm...spicy. I'm in."

She saw her high school best friend's lips rise into a smirk as he mentally screamed a "YES.", mostly because he wanted to get back at his ex for cheating on him.

As for Y/N, she just wanted to have fun. She knew about Yoorim cheating on Jay, she dated him only because he became pretty popular on their first year of college, and she has been pissed too. But now she wants to take revenge on her too, for taking advantage of her best friend.

"Jongseong, let's make a deal."

Jay's lips raised into a smirk again. Only Y/N was allowed to call him by his full name.

"And what must it be, princess?"

"Dude it's been years since I've been the hoco princess, you're still stuck on that nickname?"

"Why not?"

He grinned in a mischievous manner, which grossed out Y/N.

"Ahem ahem aNywAyS. Yeah so the deal is, I'll be your fake girlfriend. But the first one to fall in love is the loser."

"Fall in love? Get those thoughts out of your head, Y/N."

"Hehe my dear Jongseongie, as if I don't know how you feel for me."

"Ewww."

He stood up to run away but she held his hand and pulled him down on the carpet again, where they were sitting. Flirting with each other was something they did very often. 

"Oh come on let's make this deal, pleeeaaase?"

"Ugh I'm only doing this because you're my best friend."