(EN-)safe space: jungwon

TRIGGER WARNING: HYPERVENTILATION, PANIC ATTACK, ASSAULT, TOXIC RELATIONSHIP

TRIGGER WARNING: HYPERVENTILATION, PANIC ATTACK, ASSAULT, TOXIC RELATIONSHIP. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU FIND IT UNCOMFORTABLE. THIS IS A PIECE OF FICTION AND INFORMATION WRITTEN HERE DOES NOT CONNECT TO THE REAL ARTISTS MENTIONED.

type: darkfic; disturbing(?)

trigger warnings: 4(trauma, bullying, toxic relationship, nightmares)

playlist: washing machine heart by mitski(slowed and reverbed)

word count: 1.6k words(one thousand six hundred and fifteen words)

It was a rainy day and it started pouring since early morning. You were at home, with your boyfriend Jungwon. You were snuggled up to him because it was being cold and you were afraid of thunder.

The clouds rumbled away as you made yourself comfortable in his arms. He ran his fingers through your hair, which relaxed you and you soon fell asleep. You started dreaming.

*ding*

The noise of your phone notification caught your attention. You just finished your homework and checked your phone. An unknown account DMed you on Instagram. You checked the message without accepting it.

Stop hanging out with Huening Kai Kamal.

Stay away from him.

Huening Kai was your (ex) boyfriend. Who is this? You decided to text back.

You: Excuse me? Who is this?

Them: You don't need to know who I am. Stay away from him.

You: Why should I? I love him.

Them: You better listen to me, Lee Y/N.

They know you. You got a little scared and blocked them. But a few days later, another account texted you.

Them: I told you to stay away from Kai. Why don't you listen to my words? Slut.

You: Why don't you reveal yourself and stop being a bitch?

You again blocked them. And this time, you got pretty irritated and decided to ask Huening Kai about it. You called him.

"Hello baby."

"Kai, someone is texting me on Instagram through fake accounts and telling me to stay away from you. Do you know anyone who might do it?"

"Uhhh n-no I don't think there's uh someone like that."

"Alright. I'm not feeling well, I don't wanna talk. Bye."