(EN-)when you are having a panic attack: hyung line

type: comfort(?)

type: comfort(?)

trigger warnings: 6(panic attack, anxiety, swear words, body shaming, slut shaming, negative self talk)

playlist: bandaids by keshi

word count: 1.3k words(one thousands three hundred and twenty words)

Heeseung:

-He's the type to hug you and pat you to calm you down

You have been studying for your upcoming test. Because you got a lower grade in your previous test, you were anxious about not scoring enough. 

You locked yourself in your room for 13 hours, studying for your test. You only had one meal and did not come out at all, which worried Heeseung a lot.

When your body finally couldn't take it anymore, the pen dropped from your hands. You could not grip on anything, your hands were shaking. You felt your breathing becoming shallow, you slid out of your place from the chair and sat with your back facing the wall.

You sat with your knees were close to your chest, cold sweat on your hands and forehead. Luckily, Heeseung entered your room right at that time. He turned his head to see you sitting on the floor and immediately knelt down to your level.

"Hey hey are you okay?"

When you did not respond, he took you and turned you so your back faces his chest. He hugged you closely and rocked you side to side.

"It's gonna be okay, trust me. Take deep breaths."

With more reassuring words, you finally went through your panic attack completely and calmed down. He then carried you to your bed and tucked you in.

"But my studies-"

"No no, keep quiet. I'm gonna bring your dinner here. You need rest. How do you think you can give your test if you push yourself like this baby? You need to take care of yourself too."

Jay: