(EN-)when you want to squish their cheeks: maknae line

type: fluff

type: fluff

trigger warning: 0

word count: 886 words(eight hundred and eighty six words)

Sunoo:

You two were hungry and wanted to make japchae for dinner

You two were hungry and wanted to make japchae for dinner. So both of you worked together in preparing the food on the kitchen table.

 As you two were mixing the ingredients, you looked to your side and saw Sunoo pouting while mixing. He always pouts whenever he is paying all of his attention to the work.

You found him very cute and wanted to squish his cute cheekies, I mean who doesn't? But your hands were wrapped in the plastic gloves and you were mixing the japchae. So you waited for both of your to finish it.

"Sunoo-ya, I am preparing the drinks. Will you mix the rest of it for me?"

"Yesss no problem."

He flashes his cute smile which made you instantly show a wide grin to him. You brought out cola and ice and poured them in the glass. After setting the drinks, you saw that Sunoo was still doing something.

You tip toed to the kitchen to see him cutting some cucumbers. You ran to him and hugged from from the behind, resulting in him letting out a huge gasp.

"Omo what are you, what if I cut myself?"

"Hihi sorry Ddeonu."

"You want one?"

He hand fed you a piece and you chomped on it, making him happy.

"Ddeonu?"

"Yes baby?"

"Can I squish your cheeks?"

"Baby you don't have to ask me! You can squish my cheeks anytime."

He smiled, resulting in his cheeks forming into little breads below his eyes. You smiled and squished his cheeks. He started laughing and quickly washed his hands. 

He started squishing your cheeks before you could defend yourself and both of you had a very happy time together.

Jungwon: