𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4

She's certainly

She's certainly...interesting—annoying but interesting nonetheless.

She loves to touch things, during the whole plane ride she flicked through all magazines and anything with some kind of writing.

She sat on her hands because she didn't want to ruin my leather seats which was absolutely ridiculous because she had to be the cleanest person I'd ever met, her outfitwas ironed not a wrinkle in sight even when she sat down she did it with precision like as a feather would when it's landing.  Her shoes didn't have a speck of dirt on them not even creases which showed how well she truly took care of herself. She smelled like strawberries when we sat closely in the car and in the jet.

She asks a lot of questions too. Useless questions about ones self. My bodyguards and security team seemed very entertained by her and liked having her around which sort of irritated me but I had so much work to get done I just let it be.

Her hair is silky, wavy and long. Her lips a dark shade of pink and pouty, her nose was petite and feminine and her nails were simple blunt and painted pink. I'm guessing pink must be her favourite colour. Sweet and innocent just like her.

At some point during the two hour–forty-five minutes flight she fell asleep and shivered slightly so I draped a black Dior blanket on her and she snuggled closer. The action was foreign to me but seeing her lying in the chair and hugging her body to get warmer did something to me.

I brushed it off and went back to work on my laptop. About an hour later I shook her awake and her eyes fluttered softly like a butterfly about to take off.

"You need to eat" I grunted and pointed to the food on the coffee table and she sat up rubbing her eyes and letting out a cute yawn that she quickly covered with the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep" I stared at her deadpaned.

"There's no need to apologise, you were tired" I grumbled from my seated position across from her.

"Either way I apologise—and thank you for the food" she added while folding the blanket neatly before setting a cushion on the floor and digging into the pork chops and potato meal I had prepared for her. I had asked her earlier on if there wasn't anything she didn't like to eat and she told me brussel sprouts but that was it.

"This is really good" she said after a couple bites and I grunted in response.

"Who made it? I'd like to thank them" I looked up to see if she was serious or being sarcastic but the genuine look in her eyes told me all I needed to know.

"You don't need to thank them I pay them to do so" I said annoyed at her that she had to be so polite. Why couldn't she just eat her meal and let it go?

"I know but I want to" she said with a pout on her lips and a frown on her face. My face soften.

"Carrie?" I called out and the young chef I hired a couple months ago came rushing in.