𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨

Hi my luvs.

I have decided that this will be my official second book on Wattpad.

I want to thank all of my followers, readers and commenters for all your support it means the world to me. I changed the title from 'COCO' to 'ESCORT'. 

In light of that I'm going to be choosing a couple people to help me with small things here and there for this story {I'll let you know privately}.

I hope you guys enjoy this one and ad much as I hate to do this here are a few disclaimers:

•Please don't send hate, I am still young and learning how to navigate my way through writing.

•I welcome all constructive criticism.

•Be kind to each other in the comments. 

•If you don't enjoy this story please leave for your sake and mine.

•Everything here is owned by me and me only.

°All these characters are made this way for a reason.

                   𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬:

° Cursing (bad language)

° Assault

° Belittling

° Sexism

° Abuse

                              𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭:

°Acquaintance
{The Weeknd}

°Call out my name
{The Weeknd}

°Belong to you
{Sabrina Claudio}

°Us
{James Bay}

°I wanna be yours
{Artic Monkeys}

°Do I wanna know?
{Artic Monkeys}

°Work song
{Hozier}

°Maraschino love
{EZI}

°So Good
{Dove Cameron}

°Eastside
{Benny Blanco}

°Sacrifice
{Black Atlass, Jessie Reyez}

°Moonlight
{Chase Atlantic}

°Escort
{Chase Atlantic}

°23
{Chase Atlantic}

°Pussy Fairy
{Jhené Aiko}

°Playing Games
{Summer Walker}

°Come Through
{H.E.R.}

                              𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞:

"Being beautiful gets you only so far," that's what my boss always said to us. I always felt like that was true. That I needed to be able to do something other than 'be easy on the eyes'.

I wanted to be anything and everything.

I wanted to experience and to learn. To prove to myself that I wasn't useless, that just because I am beautiful doesn't mean I am incompetent. No one ever saw me like he did. No one ever saw past my pretty face and body shape, no one except him.

He challenged me to be better, he gave me the resources to do so too. He took care of me, something I never really had before. He didn't shame me or make me feel small. I wasn't worthless to him.

Love can only describe what little I feel for him. The word has been thrown around like a football it doesn't seem right anymore. But I do, I do love him and I can only hope that is enough.