Sequel

Hey guys hope you liked the story, here's a preview of Emma's story In Your Dreams.

This story is a friends to lovers trope like My Wildest Dreams, but it's a bit different and it's way longer.

Without further Ado here it is!

When Emma moved into her father's house she meets the kids from up the street Addie and Hunter, the trio quickly become inseparable and are attached to the hip as the years go on.

As they get older, history repeats itself with Emma falling for her best friend Hunter, just like her mother did with her father, the only difference is Hunter starts to reciprocate her feelings, but something is always in the way whenever he wants to tell her.

Just when they think they have a chance to be together, fate has other plans, and it takes an unfortunate circumstance to bring Hunter back into her life, giving them a second chance neither of them thought was possible.

*

He rubbed lazy circles on my clit with the head of his cock, teasing me.

"Hunter?"

He looked up at me. "Yes baby?" He smirked knowing his teasing is getting to me.

"Put your cock in me already."

He stopped his torture and thrusted into me in one swift motion making both of us moan from pleasure.

___________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed the summary, add it to your reading list!

This story is WAY better than my first one because my writing style changed after My Wildest Dreams.

If you do add In Your Dreams, I hope you enjoy it, I have so much fun writing it and the story idea is what I originally wanted for In Your Dreams, but it didn't fit the characters.

Hope you enjoyed, hope to see you at the sequel!