Chapter 13

*Sexual scenes all throughout the chapter, you've been warned.

As soon as I told Josh we had the place to ourselves he pounced on me like a lion hunting it's prey.

He started to kiss me, tangling his tongue with mine. I coil my legs around his waist trying to push my pelvis against his to get some relief. He made me so wet from making out, that I swear I'll explode if I get some type of friction. 

Just as I'm starting to get the relief I wanted, he starts to move away.

"Why'd you stop?" I whined.

"Because I wanted to let you know that we're not having sex tonight Katie girl. I want to take you on a date first" He said.

"Oh ok" I said disappointingly.

"We may not be having sex tonight, but I'm definitely making you cum multiple times tonight" He said with a smirk.

Oh thank god.

After hearing that I grab his face and kiss the shit out of him. I wrap my legs around him again, bringing him to me. Josh starts to grind against my covered pussy. 

Finally. 

He breaks the kiss to take off his shirt. 

I can't believe I finally get to touch this man.

I run my hands down his steel cut abs, tracing each indent.

Josh moves back to kiss my neck and continues to move down until my hoodie gets in his way. He takes my hoodie off and stares at my bare chest. 

I'm really happy I chose not to wear a bra under it.

"Fuck sweetheart...You are beautiful" He said.

Not a second later he continues his assault on my neck causing goosebumps to erupt all over my skin.

He gives me more open mouth kisses as he moves down to my chest.

He grabs my breast, pinching and twisting my erect nipples, the pleasure shooting right down to my pussy.

"Fuck Josh" I moan.

"You like that sweetheart?" He asked.

He stops pinching my nipples and he takes one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking and swirling it with his tongue before releasing it and moving on to the other.

"Fuck, that feels good" I moaned gripping his head to keep him in place.

One again the pleasure shoots straight to my pussy. 

My already wet panties are soaked now. 

As he's working on my chest he moves his hand down to my pussy, gently rubbing my clit over my leggings.

"You wet for me sweetheart?" He asked.

Wet? More like a flood.

"Please" I whined pushing my pussy against his hand.

He takes off my leggings, but leaves my underwear on.