Disclaimer

Hi!👋 Thank you for giving my story a chance!

This is book was my first one and needs major editing so keep that in mind when you're reading it, it will be edited once I finish the final book in the series.

There is 20 chapters total including an epilogue and a bonus chapter telling you guys about the sequel.

This is a short story, so even though it is a slow burn, it wouldn't be drawn out like other stories. I will not end the story once the characters get together, I'm not going to end the story right there like most authors do, I absolutely hate how you wait forever for the main characters to get together and that's the end of the story, so you will see how their life will be together.

This story is a happily ever after and there's no cheating, and nobody dies, that's another thing I hate, so I go all the way to the epilogue just to make sure the characters are alive, so if you're like me, you don't have to worry in this story, but there will be heart break.

🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧

If any of the following bothers you I suggest you leave the story.

1. This story will have a lot of cursing, so if fuck, shit, ass, etc bother you leave now because there's plenty in here.

2. This will have sexual content and very detailed sexual scenes. I personally like stories with sex scenes since it shows the passion and connection between the main characters than without.

There's probably going to be times where you will not agree with how the characters are acting, but you have to remember this is pure fiction

In the comments I encourage you to be nice and I welcome criticism.

This is just for fun, I'm not looking to get published on kindle or win wattys or anything it's just for mine and your enjoyment.

If I offend anybody with my story or anything just message me and let me know because like I said I'm human and I'm going to make mistakes.

Now let's get on to some of the good stuff!

Main Characters

Josh Parker

Katie Watson

Katie Watson

___________________________________________

I hope you like the story!

See you in the next update!👋