Chapter 10

Arriving to my parents, I go inside to see what everyone is up to.

"Hello?" I called.

"In the living room honey!" My mom said.

When I get to the living room I see the girls watching frozen.

Emma saw me enter the living and ran over to me. "Mommy!" She said hugging me.

I looked down at her and caressed her cheek."Hi love bug, were you good for grandma?" 

"Yup. Me and Melanie are watching frozen" She said.

"Well that sounds like fun, but we have to get something to eat for lunch, so go get Melanie and we'll go home."

"Ok" She said running to get her.

Once I got the girls their McDonald's, we went home and put a movie on to keep them occupied so I could pick out a dress for tonight. 

After I was done I decided to text Josh to see when he gets out of work.

Me- Hey what time do u get out of work?

Josh- 4 but I'm going to take a quick shower after work since I played basketball today, so maybe around 4:15ish.

Me- Ok sounds good I'll see you later

*

My afternoon consisted of laundry, helping the girls build a fort in Emma's room, and prepping spaghetti for dinner, so all Josh has to do is heat everything up.

I just finished getting dressed when Josh came in.

"Honey I'm home!" He jokingly said.

"Hey."

He immediately comes over to hug me, putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"You look beautiful and You smell good" He said running his nose along my neck.

"Thanks, it's my vanilla scented perfume." I said arching my neck, giving him better access.

 Fuck that feels good. 

I bite my lip to keep myself from moaning. He kisses my neck once, then moves his head back into the crook of my neck. Leaning back into his embrace, I can't help but wish he was mine.

"You comfy?" I asked looking back at him.

"I am. Can we stay like this?" He asked.

"No. I have to get going."

"Ok" He said letting me go, but smacks my ass.

Turning around, I look at him and he has a big smirk on his face.

"I couldn't help it" He said shrugging.

My meetings went great, but it felt like it went on forever.I got home 2 hours later and come home to a pitch black apartment.

"Josh did we lose power?"