Chapter 12

*Mature scene halfway through the beginning.

~~~Josh's pov~~~

The next few weeks were crazy since basketball season just started up. We've had practice almost everyday this week.

With my crazy schedule going on I don't get to see the girls that much, but I try to have dinner with them at least one a week.

Luckily today we have a half a day because of Thanksgiving break so don't have practice, so I'm able to pick up some lunch for the girls. We're doing take out so I offered to grab the pizza on the way over.

I take a shower after practice since I also play with the the team to show them different plays and everything like I do when I coach football. 

After taking a quick shower I get dressed and go to get the pizza the girls wanted for dinner.

I get to the girls apartment and head inside. 

"Honey I'm home!" I said when I get into the apartment. I did it once as a joke at first, but it stuck, so I do it everytime I come over.

"Daddy!" Emma says running at me. She immediately asked Katie if she could call me daddy after our day at the zoo and ever since she's been calling me that.

"Hey sweet pea" I said hugging her.

"Thank god you're here, I'm starving" Katie said walking into the kitchen.

"Hey Katie girl" I said kissing her cheek.

With basketball season and everything I haven't really had time to tell her how I feel since I only see her once or twice a week and when her mom takes Emma for a few hours I have practice or a game so we don't have alone time anymore.

"Hey. How'd work go?" She asked.

"Good, what did you guys do today."

"That's good, we just put on a Charlie brown Thanksgiving for the kids to watch and Thanksgiving work sheets, fun stuff" She said.

The girls are staying over at Katie's parents house, so she can help her cook for Thanksgiving in the morning so I'm just staying for lunch, then heading out so they can get going.

After lunch I help her bring her bag to the car noticing stuff for the shower in it. I try not to think about her in the shower, so I talk to her about something to distract my thoughts.

"You guys are still coming over for dessert right?"

"Yup, just like we used to" She said.

"Ok good. Well see you tomorrow Katie girl" I said hugging her again.

"Yup, See you tomorrow Josh" She said hugging me back.

Not being able to resist I grab her ass.

She has the best ass I've ever seen.

"Couldn't resist again could ya?" She whispered in my ear.

"Nope. Don't think about me too much while you're showering later" I whispered.