chapter 17

*long chapter and there's also going to be smut towards the end of the chapter.

After we came back from Disney, the wedding planning started. I wanted a simple but cute rustic wedding with burlap and lace. I know it's a bit odd to do a country wedding in Miami, but it's what we both wanted.

I found the perfect dress and shoes, found a really good hair and makeup stylist.

I only have a few bridesmaids, but I like it that way. One of my bridesmaids I met a month after Emma and I moved in with Josh.

They just moved into the neighborhood, a few houses down actually. We introduced ourselves and we hit it off with Sarah and Ryan and they have 2 kids around Emma's age. Addie who's 4 and Hunter who's 3, the kids hit it off immediately.

We hangout with them all the time, whether it's have a BBQ or double dates or just hanging out.

Her husband Ryan is one of Josh's groomsmen, and their son Hunter is going to be our ring bearer along with Emma our flower girl, unfortunately their daughter Addie got a cold, so she couldn't make it or else she would've been our other flower girl.

Sarah and Josh's sister-in-law Jess, have been helping me with planning for the wedding, I'm so thankful to have them help me through it.

The months went by really quick and before we knew it, it was April. We chose April 4th to get married. So currently I'm sitting in my childhood bedroom with Jess and Sarah having a bachelorette party/ sleepover the night before my wedding.

I wanted something low key for my bachelorette party, so we figured a sleepover would be perfect. We're watching classic romcoms, eating junk food, I know that's not ideal since I have to wear my dress tomorrow, but I have a super fast metabolism to I don't have to worry.

"So you ready for tomorrow?" Sarah asked.

"Yes. I've been fantasizing about it for many years, so I'm not nervous one bit, just excited and I can't wait to marry him."

"I was the same way with Ryan. He's actually my best friends brother and I've known him since I was 5. It took him awhile to reciprocate my feelings, but I wouldn't change a thing" She said wistfully.

"Aww that's so cute. I feel the same way with Josh. It took awhile to get where we are, but I wouldn't change anything. Hey Jess, how did you and Mike meet?"

"Ex boyfriends college roommate. We became friends and there was some serious sexual tension between us, but I was loyal to my boyfriend until he cheated on me, I hooked up with Mike one night at a party and I thought it was a one time thing except Mike had feelings for me and wasn't letting me go without a fight, a month later we were dating and the rest was history." She said with a smile.

"That's so cute, how long did he have feelings for you?" Sarah asked.

"He said when we became friends freshman year. He said he felt bad about having feelings for his roommates girl, but he said there was some type of pull that kept drawing him in and he couldn't stay away no matter how hard he tried. Nothing happened with us until junior year, so we were pretty close friends for 2 years" She said.

"Aww" Sarah said.

The rest of the night we talked about different stories about our guys, I haven't had a girls sleepover in a long time, so this felt really nice.