Epilogue

After we found out we wanted to surprise Emma.

"Hey love bug, can you sit on the couch for us?"

She smiled. "Ok mommy" She said making her way to help couch.

Josh grabs the bag and gives it to her and tells her to wait while we get our phones to record her reaction.

"Ok sweet pea, you can open it" He said.

She tears into the bag, tissue paper going everywhere.

"Can you read what's on the shirt out loud?"

"It says big sister" She said then gasps.

She figured it out.

She smiled so big. "Am I gonna be a big sister?" She asked.

Both Josh and I smile, shaking our heads yes, confirming her question.

"Yay! I always wanted to be a big sister" She grinned.

We used the video of Emma finding out she's a big sister as a way to tell our family and friends.

Everyone was so happy especially our moms.

A few weeks later it was our first scan and we were both excited and nervous.

Josh took off work so he could go with me to the scan, he said he wanted to be apart of everything.

When we got there we checked in and waited for my name to be called.

"Mrs. Parker?" The nurse called.

We both stand up and walk to the room.

"Ok here is your gown, and could you please empty your bladder if you already have? once you're done sit on the table and your doctor will be in soon." She said.

"Ok thank you."

After I come back from the bathroom and start to take off my leggings and underwear.

"Sweetheart... What are you doing?" My husband asked.

"They're doing a transvaginal ultrasound, so I have to be naked from the waist down."

I give him a few seconds to realize what I just said.

"Wait a minute... So they go into your pussy to check on you baby?" He asked wide eyed.

I laughed, I figured he'd say something like that. "Yes baby, I asked for it because it shows more than just a regular ultrasound."

"Ohhh... So if there's something wrong, heaven forbid, they'll be able to see it right away?" He asked.

"Yup."

There was a knock at the door and when we said come in, the doctor came in.

"Hi Mrs. Parker, I'm Dr. West, nice to meet you, and I'm assuming you're her husband" She said referring to Josh.

"Yes he is."

"Perfect, well it's nice to meet you too. So we're gonna take a look to see how the baby is looking?" She asked.