chapter 14

I'm so sorry, I had my phone taken away from me 😩. Sad.

But here's your chapter, making it extra long for y'all, 😄!! Please enjoy.

2856 words almost 3k..

Fuck.

I can't sleep, my mind keeps going 100 miles right now. And I can't stop thinking.

What if he's right? But that would just be... Weird. He's my friend tho, but... I have no idea. I'm so close to just not sleep, but I need too. Tomorrow I'm going to be starting school, a new one. And I'm super nervous.

I don't know anyone there, except for Elijah and his friend, what's his name? Raw? Rew? Wait no, rue.

Yea, that's it.

Anyway, aside from that, I'm scared. What if no one likes me? What if they think I'm wired? They're all probably going to laugh and make fun of me, point and stare. I don't know if I'm ready for that...

Sigh

Whatever.....

°_°_°_°

"Neil! Were leaving now. Get in the car." I hear sir shout, I stumble out if my room with my bag over my left shoulder, while I hold onto the wall for support. While everyone stares at me.

Great. I'm just that entertaining am I? I huff as I walk last them, giving them a glance before walking out the door.

I walk to a car that sir was leaning against watching me with an amused smile, I just roll my eyes. I look at the car and almost want to not get in. Holy fuck, is that an expensive looking car.

I'm too pesent to get in that thing. Maybe I'll just walk...

"Get in the car." Sir make me break from my mind before getting in the driver's side, I slowly take a step forward and open the door.

I sit on the seat that was made of black leather outlined by red stitching. The floor was covered in black soft carpet and the dashboard was clean. No marks seen. I buckle myself in, looking over at sir to see him giving me a reassuring smile.

He starts the engine before reversing out the driveway, to school I go.

We sit in silence almost the whole ride before we pull up to a really good looking school, the students are walking out of cars, leaning on them with friends. Scattered around the place. As we go through the gate to the carpark there are people looking over to the car.

Sir parks in a free spot before shifting his sunglasses covered eyes to me. He reaches over to me and pats my hand that's resting on the glovebox. "It's alright, I'll come with you to the front desk and we'll get you sorted but I'll have to go quickly, your gonna be okay." He gives me a smile bafore unbuckling and opening the door.

I quickly follow suit and shut the door  behind me. Sir walks around the bonnet to me and rests his hand on the small if my back and pushes me forward to start walking. I take my steps slowly, looking around me to see people watching with wide eyes.

Some whispering about whatever to their friends, I could see a few people either taking a video or taking photos.

I have no idea why they're so shocked. Is because of the car? I mean it is a bit much.

But they seemed more focused on sir. Why?
Is it cause he's hot? I mean, he is-

oh, wait...

I slowly look at sir to see him looking at me already, I give him a wired look and he just smiles at me. "Don't worry." He whispers in my ear. I shiver slightly, looking away.