chapter 8 [M]

For last chapter, I'm going to make it up too you because it was sad and depressing...

Can you guess what it is? Read to find out. 😗✨😏

I have been less crappy lately, but I'm still feeling depressed and lonely. Everyone here has been good too me and I'm happy about that, I'm glad that they don't mind what I'm going through and they're helping me, it feels so unreal.

My mind has been like a whirlwind lately, but I'm managing.

My appetite has not exactly been the best either but I'm trying... Sometimes, it's just hard for me to eat because I forget to eat or I just don't want too because I don't see the reason too. I'm trying my hardest, and no one is pushing me. And it makes me happy.

I honestly don't know what I thought a few days ago about them not caring about me...

These past days I've gotten to know them more... Closely, if you get my drift. Everyone has their own quirks to them and I love them all.

I haven't exactly done it with most of them, mostly Blake and Cole... Once or twice with Arlo, and god is he good in bed. Like, a monster in the sheets and I'm in love...

Besides that, everyone is so nice, and bubbly.

I learned that grey wants to be a chef, and his cooking is bomb, probably the best food in the world. It tastes like heaven on a plate.

I'd get on my knees for that man any day.

Though I can. Because, why not?

Anyway, I've decided that I wanted to give sir a... Surprise. Because he's been a great help to me for getting me out of my house, I haven't seen him all day so he's probably in his office right now.

I walk upstairs to his office and nock on the door waiting for him to call me in, I soon hear a small shout of aknowlagment and I open to door to see him sitting behind his desk.

"Hello neil." He says, his voice low and crumbly, making my stomach to flips. My cheeks heat up into a small blush.

"Hi sir." I reply, he looks up and smiles at me. I walk up to his death and stand there a bit awkwardly. I could see the look sir was giving me, I looked up at him through my lashes and give him a sheepish smile. "D-do you trust me?" I ask him and sir gives me a smile.

"Of course... Why?" He asks, I just smile.

"C-can you close your eyes? It's a surprise." I say to him, sir waits a few seconds before shutting his eyes and leaning back a bit on his chair.

I slowly walk around the other side to where he's sitting, and kneel in the ground in-between his legs, "keep your eyes closed." I whisper, knowing I shocked him from where my voice suddenly came from.

He nods slowly before I reach up and unzip his pants and undo his button. I could feel Him go stuff for a split second before he breaths out and his cock hardening.

I rub him slowly into his boxers, feeling him harden under my palm. I feel giddy before I reach into his waistband before palming him.

I heard him groan lowly, I finally stop and take him out and I nearly gasp at how big he is. my hand slides up and down him, feeling him in my hands. My pants start too feel tighter then usual.

I move my head closer and dribble spit onto his cock to make it easier to rub him. His breaths were shallow and I could hear low moans come from him, making me grin a little.

"Fuck." I heard him groan. I could tell he wanted to open his eyes, I never said he could or not but he must not want too.

I finally lich his head, down the length from top to bottom, and up again. My moth wrapped around the head and suck on it lightly, tasting him. It was salty but sweet. I slowly take more and more of him untill half way, my head bobbing up and down.