chapter 6

Hey!! Sorry for updating late, I hadn't really had much thought of what to Wright, writers block am I right? But here you go!!! A new chapter for y'all lovely readers. I hope it's alright for you.

And for the last chapter before I actually wasn't planing on them having sex but I got... Carried away, oops.

I couldn't help myself.. 👁️👄👁️ lolol, anyway I do hope you liked it 😏 I did.

Shiiiii

SMACK!
"One."

SMACK!
"Eight."

I wanted to die.

Like why? I don't know what I did wrong like, at all. And this is what I get? I mean I was promised this the second day here, and I wanted to cry so much right now. Well, I few tears had fallen but I wasn't going to be a bitch about it, right?

SMACK!
"T-thirteen."

If your wondering what the fuck I'm talking about, well... I'm being fucking SPANKED right now, and it's a pain in the ass. Pun intended.

SMACK!
"Fo-fourteen."

This shit hurts like hell, and... I'm also like sorta maybe, hard.. I said that I liked pain but it was embarrassing right now. And I knew sir could feel it. And I could feel his smirk, it's annoying.

SMACK!

I grunted in pain and pleasure, a small wimper escaping my lips. "F-fifteen." I stutter, a heavy sigh coming out after. I hung my head down, trying to regain my breath again, sir's hands on my butt, rubbing it. Trying to sooth the sting, and I could also tell it would be best red now.

"Now, do you understand? Hmm?" Sir's rough voice floated to my ears, I scrunched my eyebrows together, what did he mean? Like what did I do? Was it the weed? Again? I didn't smoke anymore weed. So what was he on about now? This I so confusing.

"N-no.. sir." I said, more like a question.

"Is that a statement or a question?"

"A statement sir."

"Well, maybe I should tell you why, would you like that?" I heard amusement in his voice, I nodded my head yes to say that I did want to know. "Words Neil." He said.

"Y-yes." I said. He chuckled at me, and his hands still were on my back and ass. And slowly he would slid his hand to my thigh, and back up, ever so slowly, and I tried not to squirm when he did it.

"You fucked Blake." Is all he said, I was confused. Why? Why did it really matter? I mean I barely knew him but it was in the moment. If I had known this was the outcome, I would of pushed him off and told him no. What if he did this on purpose? To get me 'punished' for something that was his fault, That basterd.

"What's with that face? Is something wrong?" Sir's voice was filled with wary. Did he actually care?

"Nothing, nothing at all. Everything's good... But like, can I get up? This is sorta- woah! Warning next time, big guy." I was now sitting on his lap, but I was straddling him. Our faces mere inches apart, my face flamed red and I looked away.

"Anyway, did you not read the rules that were sat on your desk for the last week?" I stopped looked away from his from shame. "Of course not." I heard him mutter under his breath. "Right, I'll tell you the rules. But the paper with them will stay on your desk, just in case you forget. Ok?" I nod and he continues.

" •Rule 1, always refer Tye as sir

" •Rule 2, don't smoke/vape or any type of drugs