chapter 10

HOLY SHIT- TYSM FOR 1.02K READS!! IM ACTUALLY SO HAPPY OML, I.. I HAVE NO WORDS RIGHT NOW.

ILY ALL SM THANK YOU, ARGH YOU GUYS MAKE ME FEEL GOOD, I CANT EXPRESS HOE MUCH THIS MEANS TOO ME HAHA. you guys are the fucking best, and I'm happy you guys are reading my book it makes me smile. I'm almost in tears at how greatfull I am right now!! ☺️😭✋

Y'all are awesome asssss

Anyway, onto the story!

Elijah was sitting on the couch with rues head resting on his lap, he was just staring at him with sad eyes. His fingers gliding through the half pink, half white hair. As we all were sitting on other couches and armchairs looking at them.

Some of them were flicking their eyes between them and me, I could tell that they wanted answers but I didn't want to ruin the moment we sort of have.

The silence was thick and making me want to hide in a ball, under my blakets.

"Who are you?" I jumped at the voice of sir, he was standing in the door frame looking at Elijah, his head snapped up and looked at sir.

He swolllwed hard and opens his mouth to speak, but I could tell he couldn't get the words out so I spoke up for him "that's Elijah, he's my friend." Sir took his eyes of Elijah and looked at me. Out of the corner if my eyes I could see a thankful expression on his face.

"Why is he here? Who's that?" He asked again, I looked over at them and back at sir, "he's here because they were jumped by some guys. That's rue, he was stabbed by one of them." I replied back, I could see worried faces on the boys, since they didn't know that before since he never said what happened.

Sir looked a bit sad at what I had said. He walked up to the other two and crouched Infront of them. He looked at rue and placed a hand on the place where he was stabbed, making him flinch back.

His eyes opened slowly as he groaned in pain, I saw his light blue eyes that were glazed over. Sir's hand lifted and he looked pleased. "That's some good work boys, you did good." He praised. Some of the boys made happy noises and I smiled slightly.

Rue looked up at Elijah and he looked down at him, he smiles and bent down and kissed his cheek, muttering something. Rue only nodded and closed his eyes again.

Sir stood up again and slightly smiled at them.

"You guys stay here, and I'll call the hospital to take him there too be checked. The wound is slightly deeper then a normal one, and he's still bleeding. I'll be back." He walked off grabbing his phone and dialling the ambulance.

"Thank you." I heard Elijah whisper. I gave him a smile and he gave a small one back.

"Why are you here though? I thought you were still at home." I hesetlely asked. I was confused at why he wasn't in Melbourne, it was hours away from here and he wouldn't just come to visit... He didn't even know where I was since I hadn't talked to him in months.

He gave a small sigh and looked away, "I.. I don't know, I ran away. My parents have been absolute assholes in the past month, and I couldn't handle it. They've been so much worse since you left, and I don't know why..." My eyes widened in shock. I never heard of them being like this, I've known them for years and not once have they been like this.

"Oh.. I didn't know." I said, Elijah gave a small noise of agreement.

Sir came back not 5 minutes later saying that the ambulance is on its way.

°_°_°_°

I was in my room, on my phone not really doing much, since Elijah and rue left half an hour ago I've been doing nothing. I was happy that I got to see him again. But not in the best way, sir went with them too the hospital wanting to keep them company.