chapter 17

!!TRIGGER WARNING!!
!!FOR S€XUAL AS$ULT!!

I'm on a roll here, I honestly need to either post this or write it down so I don't lose motivation, so... Here's another chapter for you guys.

If I don't do this now then I'm either gonna forget or just not get motivated enough to post.

Anyway there's only 4-5 more chapters to this book 👺😭 and I'm honestly sad, but here you guys go,, another chapter for my fave people ever <33

I honestly worship you all ✨🧍🏻‍♀️🧍🏻✨

I stare at the screen with my mouth hanging wide open like a dieing fish, oh. My. God. Is this real!? Am I reading this correctly!? I scrub my eyes quickly before reading the document again, to see that it's all real and very much there.

This has got to be some bullshit, it cannot be happening.

Pages and pages filled with important information, pictures that made my stomach churn in disgust as I looked over them. The papers held detailed analysis over things that have happened and are going to happen. What the fuck is sir doing?

I leave the computer and go through the stacks of paper in the desks, peeling for more information on what sir is doing. Trying to find papers on other stuff aswell, I decide that I should try the metal lockers and see what's in there.

I decide leaving the top one for later as I search through them, they're in alphabetical order from names of people, from around 10 years ago untill now, with everyone's names that are here. I grab a random one and it has David sale written in the right corner on the top.

It was thick and filled with paper, I decide to sneak a peek and I read through some random piece, almost dropping the folder.

The slip of paper holds what seemed to be a death certificate. And how he died and when, it says the year

2013 April 19th 4:57am.
Death: stab wound to chest and pelvic area -17 stap wounds All together.

And the most horrific thing about this is that it says it happened in this house. I stand there frozen in shock, barely having enough time to realise that someone is walking to the office, I quickly shove the folder I to the locker before running out of the room.

My legs take me to my room, slamming the door shut leaning my body against the door. Hand covering my mouth in shock as to what I just read in that 10 minutes of being inside that office.

My heard was racing hard and fast, my breathing was fast as I tried to catch my breath. I looked around my room for something to do before I saw my phone. I got off the door taking quick strides to my desk, grabbing my phone and dialling a number.

I stood in the middle of the room pacing back and forth as I heard the rings of the phone. It went to three rings before they picked up.

"Hey...?" They said, I let out a breath of relive as I heard their voice.

I gulped before replying "fuck, I... I don't know what the hell to do." I said, closing my eyes tightly, dropping into a squat.

The person on the other line breathed hard, probably deciding what to say. "What happened?" They also me, with concern in their voice.

"I just found out that-" the other line started to go static, as I heard whispering, and people shouting. "W-whats going on?!" I shout, trying to listen into the phone as hear what's happening.

"N-no!" I heard someone shout then a loud bang, my eyes widen in horror, oh my fucking god. There was screaming then running, shooting sounds then were heard, as I just stood there, phone in hand while listening to all this go down. I can't believe I'm hearing all this.