chapter 19 [M]

I had been out of the hospital for a week, and was taken to this big house. It felt so unreal that I think about it now.. jeez.

Everyone had been so nice but it felt so grim everywhere I went. The fake smiles on some of their faces made me feel so small and sad, that I can't remember anyone. Sometimes I forget their names and it is so embarrasing when I have to ask.

Though even if they are trying to understand it all, I feel super lucky to have so may people look out for me. I haven't gone to school either since I came back, I had a group of people come over the day after I came back from the hospital.

They all said their names were Riley, kile and Lucy. Lucy was the smallest, but she was kinda... Weird, she wouldn't leave me alone and kept giggling at everything I said, her hand was always somewhere on my body. Either my shoulder, arm or thigh. Witch I didn't want her touching me there.

Besides that, she was nice, just super, super annoying. I could also see a sour face on Riley when she looked at us, but I just shrugged it off. Kile, he was cool. We talked a bit but he went quiet suddenly one time and just stopped talking completely, whatever that was, I didn't make anything out of it.

It was none of my business If he didn't want to talk.

When they left, basically everyone in the house were more chirpy and they were all in the same room, laughing and talking.

Even though Blake talked to me, I still felt out of place. I decided to just take myself updated and do something in my room. The looks I got from everyone gave me shivers, what the heck?

Whatever...

°_°_°_°

My body fell into the bed as I let out a puff if air, feeling more relaxed. My body was warm and trembling as I finished masturbating. God that was good. I went to clean my hand of cum making sure to get all of it off, and going to my closet and changing into some lose sweatpants and a baggy jumper.

The room felt stuffy so I went to open the window to let in some cool air, the sky was a full grey colour as it was storming, flashes of lightning and rumbling of thunder, I loved storms since I was really young.

The only thing I really disliked from loud noises were fireworks. I hated them so much I even cried when I heard them, but one time I watched them, crying I suddenly liked them. The patterns and colours as they burst into the dark sky's. Even some of the way they popped I liked the sound of, either it was the loud noises or colours. I ended up loving them. Maybe both.

The feeling of the cold wind against my warm cheek felt nice as I rested my arms on the window sill, putting my head into my crossed arms.

I watched as the lightning struck the sky, smiling at the patterned zooming and flashing. The Rolling of thunder that passed throughout the sky, it was just calming as was the pattering if rain. The smell of earth waft through the window as I let out a happy sigh.

Days like these always made me calm and happy.

Small things like this was always a dream for me. Making everything alright just for the hours I had of free time.

A soft nock came from my door as I let out a small aknowlagment, letting the person walk in. I turned my head to see sir, I furrowed my eyes. What did he want? He made a gesture to sit on my bed, I followed his order and went to sit.

He closed the door softly, walking over to sit next to me an the bed. He had eyebags under his eyes, his hair was messy compared to the neat brushed back look. He looked a few years older, still handsome though.

He gave me a small weak smile, as he rested his hand on my shoulder, giving it a halfheartedly squeeze.

"I'm sorry." He said, making my mouth pop open in shock, why in the world was he apologizing for?