Ch. 10

**Jax**

I pull into the parking lot of the hotel we are staying at

"They found the tracker" i say as i enter the room "what how?!" Clay asks "their not as dumb as we suspected" i say "fuck! Fuck its gone you're right they found it" Juice says slamming his laptop shut.

"What are we going to do now Jackie boy?" Chibs asks "i dont know" i say slamming my fist into the door and staying there for awhile letting my anger diminish "brother we'll find them" Opie says placing his hand on my shoulder.

My phone rings i answer it to hear the voice ive been wanting to hear for the past couple days

"Jax?" Bri's voice rings through the phone

"Bri where are you? Is Abel ok? Is the baby ok?" I shoot questions at her like fire.

"A nice place and they're both good" Bri says laughing, good i missed her laugh

"Bri i miss you" i say sitting at the edge of my bed "i miss you too baby but till drama goes down with the club i feel it'll be better to stay where i am right now, im just protecting Abel and our baby what if one us get hurt badly Abel was already kidnapped i dont want to go through that again Jackson" she says crying "im sorry i couldnt protect you both baby im trying my best" i say starting to cry "i love you" i say as everyone crowds around me "listen Jax i gotta go i love you" she says before hanging up.

"They're safe" i say standing up

"Where are they?" Clay asks "she didnt say, she said till shit dies down with the club she wont come back to charming" i say punching the wall again "i failed to protect them" i whisper.

~~Next day~~

I wake up to a knock at the door, i stand up and stretch and walk over to the door to reveal Dom

"You stay away from my sister" he yells punching me in the face "she called me i dont even have her number" i say standing up wiping my mouth.

I stand up and straighten my posture and wipe my mouth again "Dom i failed to protect her and im sorry i never wanted to hurt her in anyway" i say tearing up knowing i hurt Bri "i never wanted to let her get hurt" i add sitting on the bed placing my head in my hands "i never meant to" i say letting a few tears roll down my cheek

"Listen Jax i dont approve of you as much but i can see you never meant for any of this to happen to her but it did, when she's ready ill drive you up to see her but you drive in my car blind folded and no one follows us" he says sitting on the chair "ok i get it" i say

**Bri**

I lay with Abel on the couch watching the Aristocats

"Momma" he says "what baby?" I ask "hungry" he says looking at me with big eyes "ok lets go make some lunch" i say standing up and placing him on my hip and walk into the kitchen.

~3 months later~

I sit on the bed rubbing my stomach as Abel slept beside me

"Bri?!" I hear Brian yell "in the room" i say not to loud so i dont wake Abel "i got a friend here for you" he says i get up and walk downstairs to see Jax, i run up to him and wrap my arms around his neck

"I missed you" he says into my ear "we missed you too" i say pulling back a little and kissing him, his hand goes to my waist then to my growing stomach

"Do you know what we're having?" Jax asks "a girl" i say smiling, he smiles kissing me again "Alison Gemma Toretto-Teller" i say pulling away

"Where's Abel?" Jax asks smiling "in the room sleeping he's had a cold for the past couple days and he wont leave my side so he's been sleeping in my room" i say leading him to my room, we enter the room to see Abel starting to wake up "hiya buddy" Jax says as he sits by Abel who was sitting up "daddy!" Abel squels jumping into his fathers arms and wrapping his tiny arms around him.

We sit in the lounge watching Beauty and the beast "momma" Abel says "ya" i say placing him on my lap "i hungry" he says and places hia hand on my stomach "baby hungry too" he says as the baby moves "ok come one" i say about to get up "stay ill make you two lunch" Jax says pulling me back down and walking into the kitchen.

Jax comes back 10 minutes later with grilled cheeses 2 on each plate "thanks" i say taking the plate and starting to eat "ohh" i say as the baby kicks hard

"You ok Bri?" Jax asks "ya Alison just kicked really hard" i say placing my hand on my stomach where she kicked, i place Jax and Abels hand on my stomach where she has been kicking, as she kicks Abel mouth goes into a 'o' shape and his eyes go wide "is that your sister?" Jax asks chuckling a little "she must like you" i say smiling, Abel kisses my stomach "i love you" he says kissing my stomach again, i awe at his actions "he's going to be a great big brother" Jax says "he is" i say as Abel lays his head on my stomach and hugs my stomach.

It was time for Jax to leave and Abel wouldnt let go of him "Abel ill be back daddy has to go to work ill be back soon ok buddy" Jax says placing Abel on his hip "promise" he says pouting "I promise take care of mommy and Ali ok" he says "okay" he says hugging one last time, he places Abel on the floor and walks over to me "ill miss you" he says wrapping his arms around my waist "ill miss you too" i say laying my head on his chest "be careful" i say kissing him "always" he says resting his forehead on mine "tell the club i said hi" i say "will do" Jax says

"Jax time to go" Leon says "ok" he says picking up Abel and giving us both a hug "i love both" he says before he pulls away and Leon blind folds him and leads him out "i love you" he shouts before i close the door.

~1 month later~

Today i had a doctors appointment to see how Ali was doing

"Ms Toretto" i hear my doctor say

We walk into the room "lay on the bed and lift your shirt up please" she says sitting on a stool by the bed "this is going to be cold" she says putting the gel on my stomach "well Ms. Toretto your baby girl is healthy and so is your baby boy" she says "boy its twins!" I say in shock "ya did you not know you were having twins" she asks "no" i say placing my hands behind my head "would you like a picture?" She ask "yes please" i say as she wipes the gel off my stomach, she prints them off and hands them to me, i walk into the waiting room to see Letty playing with Abel on the floor "so is she healthy?" Dom ask "yah they are" i say "they?" Mia says with a confused look on her face "its twins" i say smiling a little "a girl and boy" i say picking up Abel "guess what baby" i say "what" he says his shoulders popping up "your going to have a sister and... a brother" i say he smiles kissing my cheek "i wuv you" he says snuggling into my neck "i love you too monkey" i say kissing the top of his head.

We pull up to the house to see Brians car in the driveway...

A/n SURPRISE i kinda didnt want to wait for a week haha

Vote/comment/share