43: like hell

//tw: mentions of abuse, sexual abuse//

Dream came in as he was supposed to every time, and he seemed fine now. They still didn't know what happened to make him so scared and upset, and seem in pain, but he was seemingly okay now.

At least they thought. About two weeks later the two were in bed, it was around 11 pm, and they got a loud frantic knock on their door. Sapnap sat up and turned on the light groaning. George opened his eyes and yawned.

Another knock and the two were up, George slowly following behind. Sapnap went to the door after turning on the living room light and George stood at the hall hugging himself just very tired.

Sapnap opened the door and blinked.
Dream stood shaking and crying hugging himself. His hair was a mess, his lip and nose were bleeding, his cheek was red and a little bruised, and he was wearing a t-shirt boxers and socks, like it was all he could get on. And the scariest part was the blood running down his legs..

George's eyes widened and he immediately walked over. "Oh my God dream what happened??" Dream cried and huccuped. "I-i didn't- want to tell you b-but it got so bad" He sobbed.

Sapnap helped him in and George scrambled to grabb towels sitting one on the couch for him. He sat beside him and sapnap beside George both looking at dream. "What happened what do you mean?" George ask. Dream was shaking horribly.

"Ok we just need you to breathe for now.." sapnap said. George gently rubbed his back frowning. Finally dream stopped basically hyperventilating and just shook staring at the floor.

"We don't have to talk about what happened.. just tell us what's hurt so we can take care of it.." George said. Dream glanced at them and looked down. He held up his arm which was bruised, he pointed to the redness and slight bruise on his cheek, his lip, his nose, he lifted his shirt a little to show a big bruise on his side, and he stared down at his lap and started crying again as he pointed to his lap.

George's heart broke, seeing their friend like this, having a strong feeling, basically knowing what happened with the blood on his legs.. sapnap gripped the couch wanting to know who did this but refrained from asking.

"Okay.. let's start with a shower and then we'll get you some new clothes and ice.." George said getting up. Dream nodded and slowly stood. He walked to the bathroom and George started the water. "Let me get you some clothes" He said walking back out.

Dream looked down. George sat the clothes down. Dream got undressed after he left and stood at the mirror. He saw all the bruises and turned getting in the shower. He let the water run over him, the blood, mostly dried running down the drain.

He started crying again. He washed himself as good as he coul. After the shower he got out and got dressed. George knocked on the door before he got his shirt on. "Hey.. I was gonna get you to sit so I could put this ointment on your upper body.. for the bruises and stuff.?"

Dream nodded and followed him to their room and sat on the bed. George sat beside him and told him to lift his arm. Dream shifted and stopped hugging himself. George looked at his body. He blinked before shaking his head. Dreams chest was.. well, it wasn't exactly.. flat.

Not bug, like very small lumps. Not noticeable with a shirt on. He said nothing and gently rubbed the ointment on the large bruise on his ribs. "This looks really bad.." He said. Dream frowned. "Yeah.. um.." He didn't explain.

He got his shirt back on and George gently applied it to his lip and cheek.
"Okay.. is that all?" Dream nodded. "Alright.. you can sleep in our guest bed.. it's not really great but it's better than the couch.."

Dream got up and held his side again. He was in a lot of pain in so many places. "I'll take you" He said getting up. Dream followed him and got in the bed.
"There.. if you need anything just come and get us we don't mind.."

"Thanks.." dream said in an almost whisper. "Of course.. goodnight.." dream laid down and pushed a pillow between his thighs. It hurt to have them together.
George sat on his own bed and sapnap sat beside him. "So.?" Sapnap said.

"..someone hurt him really bad.. we'll try and see if he'll go to the hospital tomorrow.." sapnap nodded. "Okay.." they laid back down and fell asleep a while later, it was hard knowing something bad happened to their friend.