34: bad things

George woke up around 12 that day, sapnap asleep beside him. He kissed his head and got up carefully. He sighed softly. He had to go home and.. clean up the bathroom and get changed.. he left the hospital a bit later and went home.

He managed to clean up the bathroom and took a shower after. He got dressed and took a deep breath. He went back to the hospital and sat with sapnap. He'd brought a few things as well.

He sat the bag down and took a deep breath. He was like super tired all the sudden. He sat in the chair and closed his eyes. Sapnap poked his knee. He looked at him and the seeming worried look on his face.

George gave a small reassuring smile.
"I'm a little worn out but I'm ok sap.." sapnap nodded slowly and shifted around. "Is something bothering you.?"
Sapnap wined. "Ok somethings bothering you.. do I need to get a nurse?" Sapnap seemed hesitant but nodded.

George got up and quickly went to get someone. He was worried something was wrong. He saw the nurse talking to him and sapnap wrote something down. She nodded and started to help him up.

He watched her carefully help him in a wheel chair. Turns out he just needed the bathroom. Well, that calmed George's nerves. Sapnap now had to take it easy.

A few days in the hospital and he could talk again. George was glad to hear his voice again.. and soon a week had passed and sapnap could go home. But he strictly had to take it easy. Very easy.

Sitting down a lot, not talking too much to where it hurt his throat, no walking anywhere but inside and even then not too much. He had to have George or someone take him to the bathroom, and all this for two more weeks.

Until his throat and everything fully healed. Sapnap was wheeled out to the car and helped in, which he claimed he needed no help doing, and George drove them back home.

Now George had a lot on him. Taking extra care of sapnap which he of course didn't mind, but it would definitely be a tiresome job. He helped sapnap inside and sat him on the couch, then went back outside to get every bag he brought to stay that week back in.

He put everything in the laundry machine and put stuff up. Sapnap told him he could help but George told him to sit. So sapnap wasn't allowed to do anything and he hated it.

George sat with him and for the next few days he helped sapnap with literally everything. Sapnap saw how tired he was getting and absolutely hated when he had to wake him up when he needed rest to go to the bathroom.

If it were up to sapnap he'd let George sleep all day but sadly if he didn't get George up something might happen and sapnap wouldn't be able to get him. So in the middle of the night when he woke up needing the bathroom he'd try his hardest to get back to sleep but he couldn't.

So he'd be very reluctant but he'd wake George who took a moment to get woken completely and help sapnap to the bathroom. Then they'd lay back down and George was passed out again.

During the day George seemed fine, he'd do chores and fix food for them both, help sapnap around the house and watch TV with him. But by night time he was fast asleep in bed.

He'd be yawning by 7 pm and ready for bed around 8:30, which is probably why sapnap had to use the bathroom around 4 and 5am. They went to bed so early because of how tired George was.

But the final straw was today.

George had been up constantly for the past 5 days, doing things for sapnap and cleaning up, cooking, just never really taking a break until they watched tv and went to bed.

Today George seemed fine, until around 6pm. He started to look really tired and sapnap could see. He told George to sit down. Finally George came back in the living room and stretched yawning.

"George love you look exhausted.." George held his stomach. He was. Very. His stomach started to feel weird and he felt dizzy and really tired. Constantly going wasn't good for him.

"Yeah.. i.." George started walking towards the living room. "I think I need to sit.." and before he finished the sentence or even made it to the couch he'd passed out in the floor.

Sapnaps eyes widened. He got up and grabbed the phone gently shaking him. "George? George love wake up!" He was beyond worried. He called an ambulance and got to go with them.

So many bad things happened to them.
They got to the hospital where George was taken off and sapnap was begged to sit down. He finally did but he'd started coughing.