36: dad

Sapnap teared up. "I-.. George-" He sat up some. Just moments ago he was ready to give up. Now he was gonna be a dad? What was he thinking?? He was gonna let himself give in to the pain and depression. He looked at George.

His two colored eyes, blue and brown, the tears that ran down his cheeks and his beautiful face. He wasn't gonna give that up. He held his hand and started crying. "I'm so sorry George- i- I guess I'm just so tired and depressed I just- thought if it ended it would be better.. but.. I realize I can't just give up.. for you.. and especially now for our baby.."

George hugged him and sniffled. "I-i just can't let you go.. you've gone so long I'd hate for you to just give up.." He nodded. "I know.. I'm sorry love.. I just need some more rest.."

He nodded and pulled away kissing his head. "And you need more rest too.. you passed out not too long ago.." He nodded. "I think we both need rest.." He giggled. Sapnap kissed his hand. "Go lay down.. maybe us both being in beds beside each other will make this less depressing" He giggled.

George nodded. "I definitely will.." He sat back down and looked at his stomach. He hated to think this was a second try, but now he just needed to focus on them both feeling better, and sapnap getting better.

They laid that night with George drawing in a note book they gave him.
Sapnap had all these magazines. He snickered and looked at this magazine.
"What?" George ask looking up.

"Boobies" George blinked. "Wha-" He showed the magazine. "Sapnap!" Sapnap giggled. "But look at them- clearly fake" He hummed. George shrugged. "Maybe- Wait how would you know if boobs are fake? You've never had any"

"True but you can just tell" George giggled and sat up lifting his shirt. "Are mine fake?" "You- you don't have any-"
George fake gasp. "Wow." He giggled. "Yeah. I cut them off" sapnap snorted. "Pfft George-"

George giggled and put his shirt down.
"Well, I guess your feeling a little better.?" Sapnap nodded. "Mhm.. I think a big thing was how depressed I'd become.. feeling so sick and miserable Y'know"

He nodded. "We gotta try and lift our spirits somehow" sapnap leaned closer and pointed to his stomach. "That litfs my spirits.." George smiled softly. "Guess it's a good thing I'm pregnant then.."

He giggled. "I'm glad your happy about it.." George nodded. "Im.. actually really nervous but I uh.. I am happy.." sapnap pulled his bed closer. They were on wheels so it wasn't that heavy.

Sapnap held his hand. "Don't worry about it.. last time you had some complications from stress.." He shifted. "What If I get too stressed again.?" Sapnap held his hand and kissed it.

"I'll be here.. don't even worry about it.."
George nodded and sat up crawling in to his bed. He laid beside him and cuddled up to him. Sapnap wrapped his arms around him.

"We'll be ok.. just gotta do it for the baby.." George nodded. "For the baby.."

The next morning they were woken up by a nurse who was here to do a check up on sapnap. George sat up and stretched. "I'll move" He smiled getting up. His legs were wobbly. He blinked and shrugged getting on his bed. Sapnap was sat up and his breathing was checked, heart, stuff like that.

George rubbed his stomach. Another baby.. he hadn't thought too much except from when they told him he was hysterical and sobbed, it took them a little to calm him and ask If he was hurt by someone, then he told them why hearing that upset him.

They understood. Miscarriages were hard. So they got him calmed and let sapnap in. But anyways, he was now thinking more about it. His last.. pregnancy, his baby was his world..

He was so deep in thought he didn't realize the nurse trying to ask him if he was ok or sapnap trying to get his attention. He looked at them when she finally waved her hand in his face.

"Oh- sorry" she titled her head. "Are you ok.?" He nodded. "Mhm.. just thinking"
"Love your crying"

He was? But he wasn't even thinking about anything really sad to make him cry right now.. he wiped his face. "Oh- I don't know why.. sorry-" they told him it was ok and ask if anything was bothering him.

"I- I guess I was just thinking about being pregnant again,.." sapnap frowned. She sighed softly. "I know it's difficult.." He shrugged. "I'm happy though.. I'm glad we're having a baby.."

Sapnap nodded slowly. "Just nerves.?" He nodded. "Like I said.. don't worry about it too much you'll be ok.. so will the baby.."

George nodded and smiled at him.
He really hoped so..