44: him

//serious abuse mentions//

The next morning George got up from morning sickness. He grumbled as he trudged to the kitchen for water and medicine. After all that he remembered dream and headed to where he was sleeping. He opened the door gently and looked in.

Dream was passed out, so it was good he was sleeping.. He wasn't awake at the moment to feel pain or think about things. George left and sat on the couch debating on whether he should go back to bed or not.

He wound up turning on the tv. Sapnap was still passed out since they'd been up at 1 in the morning. It was currently 10:30 in the morning now. George had been awake an hour. He looked up when he heard a door open and close, and a few minutes later dream was hobbling down the hall still hugging his ribs with one arm.

"Hey.. how are you feeling.? George ask sitting up. Dream looked at him. "..horrible..' He mumbled limping over to the couch. He sat down very slowly and winced. George frowned. "Do you want some pain medicine.?"

Dream nodded. He got up and got him some water and pills and sat back down giving it to him. "Thanks.." dream mumbled taking them. George nodded and looked at the tv. "Do you think we should get you to the hospital.? Have them look at you.?"

Dream shook his head. "It hurts to walk and I don't want anyone poking at my injuries.. maybe when it isn't this bad.." George nodded. "Alright..' they sat in silence as they watched tv. But dream didn't see too into this movie.

He was in his own thoughts mostly.
He started fidgeting and bouncing his leg. He grabbed at his thigh just trying to hold something. George watched him until dream seemed to be coming out of this state of shock enough to realize what happened to him, whatever that was.

And he grabbed at his thigh more, shaking and soon crying. George scooted closer frowning and gently rubbed his back. "Hey dream.. your okay now.."
Dream cried in to his chest clinging to his shirt. George hugged him trying to calm him down.

Sapnap came in and frowned sitting on the other side of dream and rubbed his back. Dream hiccuped and mumbled something neither could quite understand. About 10 minutes later dream had calmed down and was now just curled up on the couch.

George continued to rub his back while he slowly fell asleep. Both worried about their friend but this was all they could do. Dream woke up about 2 hours later and slowly sat up.

He rubbed his eyes and groaned. George came in and looked at him. "Hey.. how are you feeling.?" Dream shrugged. He felt sort of light headed. He sighed and got up beginning to walk but gasp and fell on his hands and knees in pain.

George rushed over. "Oh my God dream-" He saw the blood on his thighs. "Dream your bleeding again we need to get you to the hospital" dream looked down. He slumped against him a moment before finally agreeing.

George called for sapnap who rushed in and helped him to the car, George sat a towel in the seat and helped him sit. Now they were on their way back to the hospital. It felt like they'd been there thousands of times.

Dream was taken back and they had to sit in the waiting room. George looked at the ground. He was about two weeks away from being 6 months along. Which he was happy about but still nervous.

Eventually they were called back and followed the nurse to dreams room.
They saw him laying on the bed, still clearly had been crying, his hair was a mess and he looked nervous overall.

"Hey dream.." George said sitting in the chair beside the bed. Dream fidgeted with his hands. Sapnap pulled up a chair and sat beside George. Dream frowned.

"I've been with my boyfriend for two years.." He mumbled. George looked at sapnap who looked at him and back at dream. "He got more angry last month.. he didn't hurt me until a few weeks ago.. but he apologized and.."

George held his fidgeting hand. "But the day I came to your house last week or something when I was.. when you told me about being in remission for your cancer.. trust me I was so happy for you-"

Sapnap nodded. "I know.. you seemed in pain.." He nodded. "He-" He bit his lip and closed his eyes a moment. "He was mad.. again.. but I tried to calm him down.. he hit me.. slapped me actually.. that's why my cheek was red.."

He tried not to cry. George rubbed his hand and told him to breathe. "I yelled at him for it and he slung me against the wall- I got a bruise on my side.. that's- why I was in pain that day.."

"God dream I'm so sorry.." sapnap said. They didn't know what was wrong that day so to hear this was horrible. "Yesterday-" he hiccuped and covered his face. He wanted to tell the reason he came to their house hardly clothed and hurt so bad.

He needed a minute.. George hugged him and comforted him the best he could. Finally dream calmed down again and took some breaths. "He freaked out last night, he went in a spiral and thought the whole world was against him"

He wiped his face. "He slapped me again and shoved me in to the wall.. punched my side where it hurt again.. and-" He laid his head back. "He just started kissing me" George frowned. Sapnap wokdered If he was mad why did he just kiss him?

"He picked me up.. threw me on the bed.. I was scared.. confused.. and.." He was still trying not to cry. "He started taking off his clothes and- then mine and-" He couldn't stop the tears from falling. "He was so rough, it hurt- I was bleeding and he didn't stop-"

George hugged him frowning. "I felt like I was going to die" He hiccuped. "After I manged to get up and get a shirt and boxers on, I already had my socks on.. I ran away.. i was so scared but the only people closer to me was you guys.."

Sapnap felt like he cold kill this guy.
George told him it was okay and they were glad he came to them. Dream had explained the blood, the bruises and cuts, and it would definitely have to involve legal action..

Dream manged to fall asleep and George went to the bathroom. He rubbed his stomach and hoped it wasn't too much stress.