25: intimate

//merry Christmas btw lol, more nsfw this chapter, were taking a break from all the angst for now, if you don't like nsfw definitely don't read this part though ♡ //

Sapnap followed him to his room like a puppy. "Wait really?" He ask going in. George giggled. "Sapnap.. yes, I've been thinking about it, but I don't know if you-" "yes-"

George blinked. "Wha-" "I would love to-" George laughed. "You sound eager"
"Sorry- it's just- I love you so much and-.. I've never done this so-" He walked to George and kissed his head. "If you want to, then yes.. but I don't want to hurt you or make you uncomfortable.."

"Sap.. I've done this before.. I'm not as nervous.. uh.. we are using proper protection though.." sapnap nodded. "Of course- uh.. do you-" George sat back on his bed and opened his night stand.

"..how long have you had that?" Sapnap giggled crawling on the bed after taking off his coat. He'd taked his shoes off at the door. "..maybe a few weeks.?" He ssaid. "Oh, so were you looking forward to this?"

George shrugged. "I was wondering how to ask.." He said opening it. "Oh-" George hummed, he still had his towel wrapped around him. "You have to get undressed" George said. "Oh- right"
Sapnap pulled off his shirt, and next his pants, which he struggled with making George try not to laugh.

He was left In his boxers, George still not removing the towel. George was definitely nervous, but he didn't want to show it. "What now.?" Sapnap ask. George shifted. "Well- you have to take off your boxers.."

Sapnap now realized how nervous he really was to do this. Being completely naked? They hadn't even seen each other completely naked before. George saw how nervous he was..

He needed to take charge he supposed.
He unwrapped his towel, though he kept his knees at his chest to hide himself, and tossed the towel. Sapnap seemed to get more comfortable.

He went for it and pulled them off. George's face went red. He now realized how long it had been since he'd done this. He gulped. Sapnap shifted. "We- we don't have to if your uncomfortable"

George let out a shakey breath. "No, it's ok.. it's just been a long time since I have.. here.." He handed him their protection. Sapnap at least knew how to put it on. He was embarrassed and nervous but he slipped it on.

He leaned down to George who kept his knees up, and kissed him. George kissed back, slowly relaxing. He moved his legs down, remembering it wasn't scary.. it was ok. Sapnap loved him.

Sapnap kissed him, and his neck, and soon the two got a lot more comfortable. George opened his legs and put his hands on sapnaps shoulders.

Sapnap didn't want to make him uncomfortable by looking down, but it was hard not to.. he loved him, and he loved his body. Any person who had a lover loved them and their body. At least they should..

George cupped his cheek and panted softly. "Sap.. go ahead.. you have to look to be able to do this.." He giggled smiling at him. Sapnap nodded and made sure to give him more kisses before kissed at his neck down his chest, until George realized what he was doing.

He gasp when sapnap eventually got there. "Oh-" sapnap looked up at him. "This ok.?" He nodded. Sapnap kissed his lower stomach again before.. well, yeah. George's hands immediately found themselves in his hair.

He felt weird at first but soon he was melting. You would've thought sapnap had done this before. He panted and grabbed at his hair. He soon tapped at his head to warn him, but sapnap pulled his head up.

George squirmed and wined. "George.. do you think you can handle.. doing it after this.? I don't wanna overestimate you.." He shook his head. "You won't.. it's ok.. please just- finish what you were doing.."

"You mean finish you?" He blushed red. "Shut-" sapnap went back down. George's hands flung back down. George's legs shook as he squeezed his hair. Sapnap pulled back up and went to kiss him, but George put his finger on his mouth.

"Absolutely not-" sapnap huffed. "Why? How am I supposed to kiss you when we-" "brush your teeth and use mouth wash" He huffed. "Wha- come on George it's not that big of a deal-" "yes it is. Go"

Sapnap groaned and grabbed his boxers putting them on and left. George got himself calmed down and scooted back.
Sapnap came back shutting the door.
He took his boxers back off and crawled on top of George, who wrapped his arms around him.

Sapnap kissed him again asking if he wanted this again, making sure he was ok. He of course said yes and had already made sure it wouldn't hurt.
Sapnap kissed him. George groaned and scratched at his back.

Sapnap didn't mind. He stopped to make sure he wasn't hurting him. George whimpered and told him in a shakey voice he was fine. Sapnap stared moving, George just scratched at his back making noises and wining.

Sapnap groaned and kissed at his neck, continually asking if he was ok, until George dug his nails in to his back and spouting things sapnap hardly understood. He cried out, sapnap shoved himself forward and groaned louder.

George shook and panted. Sapnap stopped and panted as well. He fell beside him and panted. George cuddled up to him and kissed his shoulder. Sapnap tried to calm his breathing and held him close.

"I love you so much.." sapnap said softly. "I-i love you too-" He said hugging on to him. Sapnap sat up and threw away the thing. They got up and got cleaned up, dressed and laid back down, sapnap cuddling him close.

Neither worried about anything right now. Just relaxing and thinking about what they'd just done.. George wasn't thinking about the bad things, and sapnap wasn't either.

Just that they had each other right now, in this moment. How they made each other feel good, how they felt good. Not just physically. They fell asleep cuddling and relaxing..