24: really?

//nsfw themes this chapter//

Sapnap went to George's house, honestly they should just move in together at this point. He went in and to George's room. He wasn't there. He saw the bathroom door slightly cracked so he knocked. "Yes?" He ask. Sapnap hummed.

"It's me" "..come in" he said. Sapnap opened the door. George was sitting in the bath, it had bubbles in it so it hid his waist down. Sapnap blinked. "You could have said you were in the bath" He chuckled. George shrugged. "You've seen it before" sapnap shrugged. "Yeah'

"Plus, you can't see down here so I don't care" He was comfortable with his chest, he had top surgery so the only worry was the faded scars. Which he now didn't care that sapnap saw.

Sapnap leaned on the counter. "So.. I have to.. tell you something.." He mumbled, clearly not wanting to. George tilted his head seeing his sudden mood change. "Ok..? What is it?" He ask softly.

"I... from my last round of chemo Y'know.. um.. I was brushing my hair and.. some came out.." George sat up. "What.?" He shifted nodding. "Yeah.. uh.. it isn't too bad but.. I'll eventually loose it all.. would.. you still like me if I lost all my hair.?" He ask avoiding eye contact.

George sat looking at him. "Come here.." He said patting the side of the tub. Sapnap sat down beside it looking down. "Sapnap.." He cupped his cheek.
"I don't care if you lost all your hair, I wouldn't care if you were poor, I wouldn't care if you hated something I liked. I love you sapnap.. nothings gonna change that.. I promise.."

Sapnap teared up. "S-so you don't care if I loose my hair and become bald?" He giggled a bit. George shook his head. "No sapnap.. I don't care.. I'm gonna take care of you no matter what.. and I'm gonna love you no matter what.. bald or not"

Sapnap hugged him. George hugged back. "Do I have to prove my love for you or something?" Sapnap pulled away. He was about to say no, but it sounded too.. he couldn't pass up the opportunity to joke.

"How are you gonna prove it?~" He ask smirking. George blushed, but he didn't say anything like 'shut up' or argue back. He just looked at his lap and shifted. Sapnap cupped his cheek. "I'm sorry bad timing" He giggled.

George shook his head. "No.. i.." He sighed and laid back. "My mind just goes in different places sometimes, I get.. I guess what you could say.. intrusive thoughts.." sapnap tilted his head.

"Like what?" George huffed and shook his head. "C'mon, you can tell me" George looked at him, flustered and embarrassed. Sapnap was finally catching on. "Oh.. ohhh, George-" He laughed.

George wined. "It isn't funny!" "I'm not laughing at that it's just- you were so nervous to say you want me?" "Shut up don't say it like that!!" "Ok ok I'm sorry, but.." He kissed his cheek. "Just know if your worried about that stuff.. were old enough to make our own decisions. And I wouldn't mind.. I've never been.. intimate with someone like that before so.. I might suck but if you want it-"

"Sapnap shut up-" He said. "No I'm serious you don't have to worry about that-" "Ok thank you but- you don't have to explain yourself.. I'm glad you won't be uncomfortable if I ask you for stuff like that that's a relief.. but you don't have to explain to me that you've never done it and you might be bad. It doesn't matter"

Sapnap nodded and chuckled. "Look at us, I was here to tell you about my hair and now we're discussing when we're gonna have sex" George flushed but snorted. "Yeah I guess your right-" He giggled.

Sapnap sighed softly. He was Glad George was getting better. It had been 2 months since his miscarriage and he was finally acting normal again. Though there was no normal really..

But he was happy. Sapnap stood ready to leave him to get out of the bath and dry off, but George stood before he even left and got out. Sapnap flushed immediately, looking away.

George must have done it on purpose because he giggled, and he would never do that on accident. He would be embarrassed. "We talk about doing intimate things and you show me your naked body, it's almost like your hinting to me"

George grabbed his towel and dried off, wrapping it around himself. "Maybe I am" sapnap blinked. "Wait really?" George giggled and walked past him going to the room. "Wait George really?-"