32: better for worse

A week passed, sapnap had a doctor's appointment tomorrow. He told George and George ask him if it was bad.. sapnap told him he didn't know.. but seeing George might go in to another panic attack.. he told him it was just a check up on the cancer.

That didn't calm him that much but it calmed him enough.. so, George planned a bath for tonight. Just to relax. He placed candles around the room and ran the bath, luckily his bath wasn't small.

He took off his clothes and wrapped himself in a towel. He walked out and went to the room where sapnap was about to put on his pajamas. "Hey sap.?" Sapnap looked over. "Uh- yeah?"

"Do you wanna take a bath with me?" Sapnap stood there silent before nodding. "Yes- yeah- i-" He nodded. George giggled and walked back to the bathroom.

He sat his towel down and got in the bath moving forward and facing where he'd be facing sapnap. Sapnap came in and got undressed. George had turned off the light so the candles lit up the room. Sapnap smiled and got in looking at him.

George hummed and looked at him. "Whyd you make this so romantic?" He chuckled. George shrugged. "Just felt like it.." sapnap pulled him close and kissed his head. George rested his head on his chest and smiled softly.

Sapnap kissed his head and his face, sitting him up more to kiss at his neck. George hummed with a smile and tilted his head. Through all the anxiety and everything moments like these made it feel better.

Sapnap gave small love bites and giggled. George sighed softly. "I love you.." sapnap rubbed his back. "I love you too.." the two sat in the bath with small kisses here and there, just talking..
They got out and got dressed getting ready for bed.

Though George was still worried about sapnaps doctor appointment tomorrow. Of course he was. He worried about everything. He hugged on to sapnap that night extra hard. Sapnap just played with his hair and kissed his head.

George fell asleep a little while after and soon sapnap. The next morning sapnap got ready, and told George he'd be home In a little. George kissed him goodbye and watched him leave. He was so worried.

He started anxiety cleaning the house again. When sapnap got home he dropped the broom and rushed over. "How did things go?" He ask, he was breathing heavily from constant work.

"Are- you ok?" Sapnap ask. "I-im fine but- what did they say?" "George.. love, let's sit down ok?" George nodded and sat down on the couch. Sapnap sat beside him and looked at the ceiling.

"...so.?" George ask nervously. "They Said chemos cleared most of it up. The next treatment is gonna make me go through hell and I'll have maybe one or two more, then they'll look and it should be cleared up completely"

George took a long sigh of relief. "So its getting better.?" He nodded. "Good.. im so glad.." sapnap kissed his head. "But are you ok.? You seemed really tired and exhausted when I got home.." He nodded. "I uh... was cleaning.." He frowned. "You shouldn't have let yourself be so anxious over that.."

"I know I just- I can't help it.. I love you too much.." sapnap kissed him. "I'm gonna be ok.. just relax now ok.?" He nodded and leaned on sapnap. At least sapnap was ok.. he was actually so exhausted he passed out on sapnaps shoulder.

Sapnap gently laid him on the couch and covered him with a blanket. He really hoped he'd be getting better for George. The next morning George realized he may have done a little too much yesterday because he got sick.

Luckily he was so close to the kitchen he got sick in the trash.. he groaned and sat back on the couch with the trash can and leaned back. He couldn't help his nerves had gotten the best of him yesterday..

Sapnap came out of the room from the noise and saw him on the couch with the trash can. He frowned and walked over. "Hey love.. you ok.?" He nodded. "I may have done too much yesterday.."

"I knew it.. just rest ok.?" He nodded and leaned back with a sigh. Around lunch time he got back up and felt okay. He got dressed and changed the trash can bag, then he went to the room and sat.

Sapnap ask if he was feeling better, he said yes. So, two more weeks passed. Recently George had been getting sick but it wasn't like a virus. And George was getting.. nervous.

He felt like he'd felt this before. He just didn't know how to explain it. Sapnap noticed he'd been acting off but he didn't ask. He'd recently gotten his chemo again and he felt miserable again. He couldn't walk.

That was fun. George did take care of him well.. he'd bring him food and water when he needed it. Sapnap was so glad he had George. He got sick a few times from his chemo, George held his hair and gave him water. Just made sure he was ok..

Sapnap was able to walk again a week later. He was feeling better by a week and a few days. He still needed to take it easy though. George would lay in bed with him and watch things on their laptop.

But it had been a month now since they'd.. well, done anything. And honestly it was never on either of their minds. They were so busy and worried about other things. Plus, it was fine not to think about that stuff.

But George had something on his mind for a while now. The odd familiar feeling.. but.. just as sapnap was getting better, he got worse...