30: talk to me

George laid in bed. No, he hadn't managed to forget about it. But would sapnap even want to? They'd done it once before but that was a really long time ago.. before everything got so bad..

But he just ignored it. He went to take a shower, grabbing clothes and headed there. He didn't need to be thinking about this right now.. he got in the bath and leaned back. He looked at the ceiling and put his arms on his stomach.

He was relaxed. Sapnap was cleaning up from dinner. He'd made spaghetti so he'd clean it. He had an appointment soon with the doctor, to discuss chemo. If it had been doing what it was supposed to, he only needed one or two more treatments.

If it hadn't cleared it all out, sadly he'd need more than that.. but, if that was the case, it meant he had to start staying home a lot more to avoid sickness. If he got a cold or anything it could be crucial.

But hopefully that wasn't the case. Hopefully he'd only have a few more. George looked down at his stomach and sighed. He hated to admit it, but he missed the sort of comfort his.. baby had brought to him with his stomach.

Of course it had been about 3 months but still.. maybe 4? Yeah. More like over 4. But he just.. missed it. Not only just that but the thoughts. It was different when he had the baby.. and he suddenly got flashbacks to the blood. The horrifying image of his baby, a bloody mass that looked like a big clot but no,
It was his baby.

His horrified face and scream when he saw it. He hugged his stomach. His therapist told him flashbacks were normal. Thinking about it no matter how long ago it happened was normal. And phantom pains of course were normal.

Though he hadn't felt those in a while.
He shut his eyes. He didn't want to think about it anymore. He let go of his stomach and sunk in to the water. He tried to think of anything else. He needed a distraction. He remembered what he was pretty sure sapnap was joking about, but maybe that joke would help.

Though he wasn't actually going to do that. So he finished his bath and got dried off, then wrapped himself in a towel. He didn't know what he was going to do, but he knew what he wanted to do.

//slight nsfw warning//

He left the bathroom and went to his room where sapnap laid on his back looking at a magazine. He looked at George and blinked before looking back at the magazine. He didn't want to make him uncomfortable with looking at him so he tried to.. Make it seem like he was ignoring it.

"Hey, I found that coffee maker you said you liked in this magazine, it's cheaper online though-" George dropped the towel. Though sapnap wasn't looking at him directly, he could still see him. His face went red.

"Uh- it's about 10$ cheaper online-" "sapnap.." George said softly. Sapnap gulped. "Hm?-" George rubbed his arm. "Uh.. is this making you uncomfortable.?" Sapnap looked at him finally but not below his waist. "No no it doesn't- of course not- I just.. didn't know if you wanted me to.. look.. or anything.."

George nodded. "Well- you don't have to agree or anything, but I've been thinking a lot recently and.. I uh.. I'd like to do it again.. but only if you want to.."
Sapnap sat up. "You were worried all that time over that.?" He nodded.

"Oh.. I was worried it was something bad.. George, you don't have to be afraid to ask me anything.." George nodded. "I know I just- I was nervous you wouldn't want to.. we both.. have been healing slowly from everything so.. I thought maybe this would be too much to ask for right now.." sapnap held his arms out.

"C'mere dummy.." George wouldn't comment on the insult. He crawled to him and hesitantly sat in his lap. "I think your the most handsome person I've ever met yknow.." sapnap said kissing his shoulder.

George flushed and smiled softly. "And George.. I mean it.. don't be scared to ask me anything, even for things like this.. I won't mind.. unless I feel bad that day or really tired, I'll definitely be up for it" He giggled.

George huffed. "This wouldn't be a thing that happened that often geez" sapnap giggled and kissed his cheek. "I know.. I just want you to know you can ask me and talk to me about anything.."

He kissed at his neck and gently moved him to lay on the bed. "I'll try not to over think it so much then" He smiled.