✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆✧

"Girls, it's time to eat dinner." Applebloom said, not giving Rainbow a chance to say what she wanted to say. Rainbow was gonna explain why she did what she did, but now she couldn't. She didn't have the courage to anymore. Guess she'll waiting once again.

Applejack and Rainbow went downstairs, not saying a word to each other. Once they were finally downstairs, they sat at the table with everyone else. Applebloom, Big mac and Granny talked while Rainbow and Applejack were silent. Well..Big mac wasn't really talking but he did say something. Rainbow Dash and Applejack were both still flabbergasted about what had just happened. True, it was only a kiss on the cheek. I'm pretty other people do that even though they're not in a romantic relationship. But to them..it felt like a big deal.

Rainbow was mentally scolding at herself for what she had did. She wasn't thinking straight. She was scared to know how Applejack was feeling right now. Applejack on the other hand, couldn't believe what she just experienced. Her crush just kissed her on the cheek. She felt like she was overthinking, it was only the cheek after all.

Big mac and Applebloom finally noticed the silence between Applejack and Rainbow Dash. They both looked at each other, disoriented about why they were so quiet. Granny Smith noticed also. She wasn't disoriented like Applebloom and Big mac. In fact, she had a feeling that she knew why the silence took place between the two teens. But she still was gonna ask them, just in case. 

"Is there a reason why you two are quiet?" Granny asked. Rainbow and Applejack jumped. Clearly, they were both in thoughts.

"Uh..N-No reason. W-We're fine." Applejack stuttered. Granny raised an eyebrow at Applejack. She knew for a fact that she was lying. 

"AJ." Granny said sternly. 

"She's being serious Granny. W-Were alright, really." Rainbow chimed in. Granny knew Rainbow was lying as well. But she decided to just put it to the side and leave them alone. 

"Alright, if ya'll say so." She sighed. 

✰✰✰

   Applejack and Rainbow Dash were watching a movie in Applejack's room. This was their second movie to be exact. Rainbow looked over to Applejack and saw that she was sleeping. She also saw that Applejack was cold, not that cold. Just a little. Although, she did have the covers over her already. Without Hesitating, Rainbow gave Applejack a gentle hug to keep her warm. Applejack smiled in her sleep, Rainbow saw and smiled even brighter. 

   She had to fight the urge to just kiss her on the cheek. She didn't wanna make things awkward like she did a few hours ago. At this point, she wasn't even paying attention to the movie. She was lost in thought while she still had her arms wrapped around Applejack.

"Go to sleep." She heard a soft voice say. She turned to her right and saw that Applejack was awake.

"Yeah I'm talking to you." She said, she still kept her soft voice. "Go to sleep, I can see the tiredness in your eyes." She said. Rainbow couldn't help it but smile. She chuckled a little afterwords.

"Okay fine." She said. She took the remote off the nightstand and turned to tv off. She started to get comfortable in her bed before falling asleep. 

"Night AJ." Rainbow said. Applejack let out a yawn before replying to her.

"Night Dashie." She said softly. Rainbow blushed. She thanked God that Applejack wasn't able to see that she was blushing.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲...
𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟓 𝐚𝐦..

"Rainbow?" Applejack said whilst shaking the rainbow haired teen. She wasn't a light sleeper, so it'll probably take her a few minutes to get her to wake up. Or possibly more than that.