✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓✧

Applejack was woken up due to someone shaking her, Her vision was blurred a little bit. But she could see a Rainbow haired girl and a raspy voice talking to another voice from another person that was in the room. This is what she heard; 

"Rainbow Dash, Don't worry about her. She's fine." The voice reassured. Sounded like Lighting Dust's voice. 

"Are you sure Lighting Dust? She was crying in her sleep." Rainbow said. That made Applejack get up real quick. 

"See, I told you she was okay. Now come on, Let's go get breakfast shall we?" Lighting Dust suggested, Lighting Dust lastly gave Applejack a look that didn't look so good before leaving the room. Rainbow didn't follow behind her though, She looked at Applejack with a worried look.

"Are you okay Applejack?" Rainbow asked. Applejack avoided eye contact with her Best friend. Then she suddenly thought about what Lighting Dust said to her last night. So she thought it was best not to say anything. 

"N-Nothing..Everything is fine." Applejack lied. She felt a finger under her chin, Rainbow Dash slowly lifted her head up.

"Are you sure?" She asked. Applejack knew Rainbow didn't buy her answer. 

"Yes, I'm sure." Applejack lied once again. Rainbow just nodded. 

"Okay." Is all Rainbow said before she went downstairs. Applejack sighed and went downstairs. 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Applejack was on the couch playing on her phone, Lighting Dust and Rainbow were doing the same. But only difference was, Lighting Dust and Rainbow were talking about random things. And again, Applejack felt like the Third Wheel. 

"Um..Guys?" Applejack suddenly spoke. But no one answered her. She sighed. Little did they all know, Windy was watching them with a confused look. But she was just gonna leave it alone. For now.

Applejack decided she was gonna talk to one of her friends. So she got up without saying anything; Like they'd even listen to her. She went upstairs to Rainbow's room and decided to call Twilight. 

"Hey Applejack, What's wrong?"

"Hey Twilight. And nothings wrong, Nothing to serious. It's just that ever since Lighting Dust came, Rainbow hasn't been talking to me as much."

"Oh? Well..Where are you now?"

"At Rainbow's house. I was sitting on the couch while Rainbow and Lighting Dust were talking and...not including me in the conversation.."

"Really? Why would she do that?"

"That's what I would like to know. Now I just feel like...I mean nothing to her."

"Applejack don't say that. You mean everything to Rainbow Dash, She said so herself."

"Well it don't seem like it. It's like I'm invisible.."

"Well, You're not invisible to me. But I know how you feel, She hasn't been talking to me either. But..Maybe she's trying to make her feel welcome a little bit..?"

"By not including me in anything? Yeah, Think again Twilight."

"No no! I'm not saying I'm right, I'm just assuming. Well..I hope I'm right."

"I hope you are too Twi. And..Thanks for answering the phone, I feel trapped in here."

"Oh, Well you know if you want you could come over my house. I'm free today, I have nothing else to do." 

"Oh..Well...Sure." 

"Alright see ya."

The call ended. Applejack sighed and packed her stuff. She told Windy that she had to 'leave'. She went downstairs and seen Rainbow and Lighting Dust were still talking.