✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏✧

School was finally over. Normally the mane 7 would be satisfied about the school day because they get to see each other in school, but not in this case. Remember that argument? Because of the argument, they parted ways. It was Friday, Rarity, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy all were gonna have a sleepover. Just them three. Sunset and Rainbow was gonna do the same. While Applejack and Twilight on the other hand, didn't have plans with anyone. 

   Applejack finally made it home. She greeted her family members and went upstairs to her room. She laid down on her bed and stared at the ceiling lost in thought. She was overthinking at this point. Were her 'friends' actually her friends from the beginning? Was she worth their time at all? Was Rainbow better off without her? 

   She got deeper and deeper in thoughts question by question. She knew she was overthinking, it seemed like the only thing that she could do at this point. She could talk about this with a family member, but she felt like she just needed to keep it to herself. 

   Conclusion is, Applejack is slowly getting to the point that she just wanna stay home and not do anything. Well, she was still gonna do her chores and stuff she would normally do in the morning. But as far as the weekends, she just didn't wanna do nothing anymore. Finally getting out of her thoughts, she got under her covers and went to sleep.

✰✰✰

   Twilight wasn't having the best time either. She's been writing in her notebook for hours. Trying to get to the bottom of this situation. She was doing this for Rainbow and Applejack. She was doing it for their friendship. She hadn't come to any conclusions just yet. She was thinking about calling Sunset, But she had realized that Sunset was with Rainbow.

   Speaking of Rainbow, She wondered how she's taking the fact that her and Applejack aren't best friends anymore. Was she happy? Confused? Worried? Upset? So many question went through Twilight's head. 

   Back to Twilight's notebook, she had everything in it. The day Rainbow met Lighting Dust to the day that Lighting Dust decided to betray Rainbow. She also had the reason behind that. She also had Rainbow's reasons for her actions. 

"Somethings missing..." She whispered to herself. She was absolutely right, What was the final conclusion?

✰✰✰

The Next Day...

   It was Saturday, It was currently 2:30 pm. Applejack had just woke up an hour ago. I know, nothing like her. Must've been tired from yesterday I guess. 

   She picked her phone that was laying on her bed, she went to Instagram and viewed peoples post. Rather they were old or new. Then, she unexpectedly found Rarity's post that she posted today. It was a picture of her, Rarity and Fluttershy. They were outside, dressed all warm. As if it was winter, which it was. Winter/Christmas break was just in a few weeks. But then she realized something about the picture. It was snowing. 

   She jumped out of her bed and looked out her window and saw that it was snowing outside. She smiled slightly, the snow's length was just right. Perfect for people to make snow mans, play snowball fight, make snow angels. Although the sun wasn't it out, the view was beautiful. 

   She sat back down on her bed and kept scrolling on Instagram. Then she found another one of her friends post; Rainbow Dash. And of course, it was a picture of Her and Sunset. But that wasn't it, there was more. They were even taking silly pictures. Something her and Rainbow use to do.