✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏✧

A week later...

It's been a whole week, Applejack was finally allowed to get out of the hospital and go to school and do what she would normally do. She went inside the school building, she was greeted by some people on her way to her locker. Everything was perfect. Rainbow finally learned her lesson, Although Lighting Dust and Rainbow were still friends. And not everybody forgave Rainbow.

"Hey girls." Applejack greeted with a smile. Her friends smiled and waved at her. All except Rainbow Dash. She wasn't here yet. 

"Hey AJ, Happy to be out the hospital?" Sunset asked with a smirk. Applejack chuckled. 

"Yup." Applejack replied. 

"So..You forgave Rainbow Dash?" Rarity asked. Applejack slowly nodded.

"Yes?" Applejack said questioningly, "Is there a problem with that? I know you guys didn't but...That doesn't mean I have to do what you guys do." Applejack said.

"No No, We didn't say you had to. We were just asking." Fluttershy said. Applejack sighed in relief. 

"Hey AJ." She heard a raspy voice say. She turned around saw Rainbow standing there. Applejack grinned and hugged her tightly.

"Hi Rainbow Dash!" Applejack said cheerfully. Rainbow hugged her back. 

"Hey Dash." Sunset said causally.

"Hey." Rainbow simply said. The others didn't say anything to Rainbow, And Rainbow didn't say anything to them.

"Um...Rainbow? Can I talk to you?" Sunset asked. Rainbow nodded. But Applejack and Rainbow Dash didn't let go of each other. Sunset smirked.

"It's only for Rainbow to know Applejack." Sunset said. Applejack pouted.

"Aw." Applejack said, letting go of Rainbow. Rainbow and Sunset went to the ladies bathroom. Sunset looked at Rainbow dead in the eye.

"Rainbow. I'm gonna ask you one simple question. And it requires an honest answer." Sunset said, sounding very sincere. Rainbow nodded.

"Do you have a crush on Applejack?" Sunset asked. Rainbow's eyes widened, she also blushed crimson.

"Uh...N-No. W-Why did you ask that?" Rainbow stuttered. 

"Rainbow. Tell the truth." Sunset said, now she was sounding even more sincere. So sincere, Rainbow couldn't help it but tell her the truth.

"I'm serious." Rainbow said, "I don't." Rainbow said clearly. The truth is, the answer was unknown. Sunset smirked.

"Alright, if you say so." Sunset said, "Now come on, Class starts in 2 minutes." Sunset said. They both walked out of the bathroom.

Sunset suddenly whispered, "I'm not stupid, I know she's falling for Applejack." 

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥...
𝟑:𝟏𝟓 𝐩𝐦..

Rainbow had just walked out of the school building to go home. She had only been walking for 5 minutes, and somebody had already stopped her.

"Hey Dash." She heard a familiar voice say. Rainbow turned around and saw Lighting Dust standing there with a small smirk. Rainbow smiled.

"Hey Lighting Dust." Rainbow greeted back. "What are you up to?" Rainbow asked.

"Nothing, Just came to say hi. Besides, my home is that way." Lighting Dust said as she pointed to the opposite direction. Rainbow chuckled.