✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏✧

Applejack was the one to start off the fight. She started off by pushing Lighting Dust on the floor. It grabbed the whole class attention. That's when people started pulling their phones out.

"This definitely going on my Instagram!" A student unexpectedly shouted.

   Lighting Dust got up and smacked Applejack in the face. Luckily, it didn't leave a mark on it, because that smack was hard. Lighting Dust was getting ready to slap her again but Applejack had grabbed her by her wrist and twisted it.

   Lighting Dust stopped and winced in pain, she looked at the hand mark Applejack left on her wrist. Applejack knew it was a bad idea, but she didn't care. She needed to teach this girl a lesson. 

"I'm waiting." Applejack said, starting to get impatient. 

    Then that's when the fight got brutal. Screams were heard in the class and many students had their phones out. As for the teacher, she had already left out to get an administrator. 

   So far, Applejack was winning. Lighting Dust was the one struggling right now. This was very shocking to many students. Why? Applejack is tiny. Lighting Dust is at least 3 - 4 inches taller than her. The two teens finally stopped and looking at each other.

"If we get in trouble, Just know your getting blamed for all of this." Lighting Dust said whilst catching her breath. Applejack shrugged, as if she didn't care. 

"You saw how Rainbow felt when you told her that you were using her. So now it's my turn to tell you how I feel. Or in other words, show." Applejack said. Applejack punched Lighting Dust in the face. Her nose started bleeding a little bit, but she kept going. She been in plenty of fights, and won every last one of them. She was not gonna lose this one. Especially to someone that's tiny. 

"Applejack, You may can fight..but there is no way I'm losing this one. I've been in plenty of fights and won every last one of them." Lighting Dust said. Applejack chuckled.

"Well guess what, Your losing today. Size don't matter." Applejack said, as if she knew what Lighting Dust was thinking. Lighting Dust tried punching her, but she missed. She shook her head, Applejack was about to ruin her reputation. Applejack's eyes widened a little when she saw Lighting Dust grab a chair.

"I always have a plan B shorty." Lighting Dust smirked. Applejack growled at her. But turns out, Lighting Dust's 'plan b' back fired. Applejack caught the chair.

"EVERYBODY STOP!" They heard a voice shout. It was familiar to everyone. That was because they knew exactly who that was; Principal Celestia. When Principal Celestia is involved in situations like this, then it's a big problem. 

   Not caring if the Principal saw or not, Applejack threw the chair back at Lighting Dust. Only difference was, she didn't catch it. Which gave her a black eye. Trust me, that did hurt. Everyone gasped in shock, including Principal Celestia. She shook her head, This was gonna be the third fight she was gonna have to deal with.

"Yeah um, please come get your students. This class has to be the most ghetto class I ever taught in my life." The teacher scoffed. 

   Principal Celestia sighed, "Applejack and Lighting Dust, My office. Right now." She said sternly. Lighting Dust glared at Applejack, Applejack just shrugged. At this point, she really didn't care. She didn't care what was about to happen. Rather she was getting suspended or expelled. She could care less. 

"And as for the people with their phones out, bring them to me. Don't look for them until the end of the day. Thanks." Principal Celestia said, not caring what anybody was about to say.