✧𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆✧

A/N: Well guys, we made it. The last chapter of this story. If you made it this far, shout out to you! Enjoy! 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲...
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟒 𝐚𝐦..

   It was morning and everybody was awake. Almost everyone. Applejack was the only one that was still asleep. Surprisingly, Rainbow was awake. She was even surprised herself. She went to bed the time Applejack went to bed. Rainbow and her friends had finished their breakfast. Pinkie, Twilight, and Fluttershy were watching tv while the others were on their phones. Pinkie decided that they should just chill until Applejack wakes up. Which was surprising to the 5 friends, Pinkie is never chill.

   Rainbow got up and went upstairs to go check on Applejack. When she reached Pinkie's room, she slowly opened the door and saw a girl with blonde hair sleeping peacefully. She walked up to her and sat down next to her. She glanced at her and smiled, she started stroking her hair whilst getting back on her phone like she was already doing. She decided to stay here with Applejack. Why? Because she just wanted to. 

   Then she remembered what happened yesterday. She had forgot her and Applejack were a thing now. She was so happy she had confessed. She was happy that Applejack was her girlfriend. She was happy in general. 

"Rainbow?" Applejack said. Her voice was nearly at a whisper. Because obviously, she just woke up. Rainbow Dash smiled at the sound of Applejack's sleepy voice. That's when she started feeling that weird feeling for the 100th time. Speaking of weird, she couldn't even call it weird anymore. The feeling felt ethical. It always had. 

"Morning AJ." Rainbow said with a soft smile. Applejack smiled back. She then rubbed her eyes. She stopped and looked at Rainbow with a cute grin. Rainbow smiled back at her. She could tell that she was still tired. She saw it in her eyes.

"AJ. If you're still tired, why don't you sleep for a few more hours." Rainbow asked. Applejack moved closer to Rainbow and laid her head on her chest.

"Because I wanna be with you." Applejack mumbled loud enough so Rainbow could hear her. Rainbow blushed slightly. 

"Aw, cute." Rainbow giggled. "Let's go downstairs. Pinkie made some pancakes." She said as she got up. Applejack got up as well and followed Rainbow downstairs to the kitchen. Rainbow went to do something else while Applejack made her own food. She warmed up her food in the microwave. After she was done, she went to sit at the table. Rainbow sat at the table right next to her a few minutes later. She just sat there just to keep Applejack company. 

   After a few minutes, Applejack put her fork down and leaned her head on Rainbow's shoulder. Another thing she was doing was being noisy. 

"Dashie." 

"Yes AJ? What's wrong?" Rainbow asked. 

"I'm sleepy." 

Rainbow giggled. "You said you wanted to be with me." Rainbow said with a smirk. 

"I know, but still. I was just saying." Applejack replied. Rainbow took the fork on Rainbow's plate and pierced the food. 

"Open your mouth." Rainbow said. Applejack did what she was told. Next thing she knew, food was in her mouth. 

"Yummy." Applejack said with a grin. Rainbow laughed and kissed Applejack on the cheek.

"I love you." Rainbow said. This would mark the first time she said that.